Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

js got through on shiekh , yall might as well hurry up and blow up tht spot like yall did all the others ... Lauren told me they've been getting a lot of calls but my cards been charged and I got order confirmation email .

Where? Need a 9

at this point im only gonna be able to cop for fam and friends if anything, uptempos dropping this month and im not sure my wallet can take another $160 hit to the facial
trade down the Royal for Uptempos with extra $$$.... Just sayin

Last edited:
I saw a pair of highlight reels show up in my size and was even more excited compared to the royals, but would not go through the checkout process. Would have been wild to pick those up in this process.

I don't get how some of you are getting orders easily.

I just called Eastbay and Darrin said it's all sold out.

js got through on shiekh , yall might as well hurry up and blow up tht spot like yall did all the others ... Lauren told me they've been getting a lot of calls but my cards been charged and I got order confirmation email .
I called the customer service number . shiekh-gate ?!

I don't get how some of you are getting orders easily.

I just called Eastbay and Darrin said it's all sold out.
Not easy. Called all 4 places. Some of these CRs really understand and feel bad for this going on. Just have to be lucky to find one trying to help you out.

giphy.gif

Did I miss another restock?!?! Come on man! I just want one pair of these and a shadows whenever they retro again and I'm done with my collection ... FML

I just tried calling champs and eastbay a few times and they all said sold out. I even tried using the live chat. I asked if there will be a restock and i was told no by Malina W.

What number? Lol seems like it doesn't work.
it works bro it was busy for me too when I first was trying . when you do get through all the reps will be busy with other customers and it'll keep making you press 5 to continue staying on the line which is mad annoying but after like 10 mins Lauren answered and got me an order .

This is how all the other Royals (and Breds) threads got closed..........I don't expect this thread to last any longer by the end of the month.
naw it was because fools kept cracking jokes about pt cruisers derailing the tread.

2nd pair of royals was supposed to arrive some how nike ships to wrong address smh I ordered thru SNKRS app hopefully I still get my shoes once Nike receives them

Back
Top Bottom