Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Your fine. It looks juts like mine I got at Foot Action.
repped thank you. seen some crazy fakes out there. remember i got fake dooms a while back when i was into SBs. didnt even realize till about 2 weeks later. they even felt like a legit pair. thats when i knew the fakes had gotten serious

Second pair coming in today, from SNKRS.. straight hand off to my boy for his bday this weekend. 
nthat.gif

These restocks are making want a second pair for myself, though. Never been one to double up on a shoe.

Don't get me wrong, the quality is excellent on these as far as sneakers go. But if you're buying shoes because of the leather, you shouldn't be buying retro jordans. Get a nice pair of boots. Goodyear welted with Horween leather. They will last you longer than any Jordan will and are way more versatile. 

Welp, couldn't get a pair via phone so I said F it and bought my sis a pair of those Valentine 1s that look like Black Toe 1s. 

Struck out ..tryna get on this shiekh train [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Will shiekh not deliver to southeast?

Last edited:
So we reached the portion of the thread. where we complain about quality but never actually return the shoes.

Up close photos of blemishes that don't matter cause your going to wear them

Super detailed comparisons to a hand made product by a sweat shop worker.

The whole I'm done with Nike spill but back for more come shadows.

The OG guy who swears the originals were crafted in the womb of Mary and thus perfect in every way.
"Back in my day. they used lamb skin and sheeps wool on Air Jordan 1's." 

This is the portion of the threed where people call out people calling out other people

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, the quality is excellent on these as far as sneakers go. But if you're buying shoes because of the leather, you shouldn't be buying retro jordans. Get a nice pair of boots. Goodyear welted with Horween leather. They will last you longer than any Jordan will and are way more versatile. 
Common Projects [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
So we reached the portion of the thread. where we complain about quality but never actually return the shoes.

Up close photos of blemishes that don't matter cause your going to wear them

Super detailed comparisons to a hand made product by a sweat shop worker.

The whole I'm done with Nike spill but back for more come shadows.

The OG guy who swears the originals were crafted in the womb of Mary and thus perfect in every way.

Amen

when I get through for pops it said disconnected, just kept calling anyway and eventually got a rep. ~30 minutes of calling and phone time. might be longer today since the jig is out for y'all and the lurkers

when I get through for pops it said disconnected, just kept calling anyway and eventually got a rep. ~30 minutes of calling and phone time. might be longer today since the jig is out for y'all and the lurkers
Who we calling today?  I have had 0 luck with this bs.  yet these jerkwads are quadrupling up.

Back
Top Bottom