Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

think im at over 100 redials... still nothign 
217 for me 
roll.gif

called 50 times, got through 4 times w ringing then elevator music then each time i got hit with leave a msg and we weill get back to u in 24-48 hrs. im done. if anyone has a sz 9 for sale

Dem calves doe
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My job requires me to do a lot of walking.... BTW good luck to every1 trying to cop their 1st pair

Last edited:
Called those numbers repeatedly, busy tone. I did however call FNL and spoke with a cool rep, he asked me if I was in their winners circle program and they are planning a restock soon and members will get notified via email. Take it for what it's worth. IF anyone has a  lead on 10.5 much appreciated.

Last edited:

Called those numbers repeatedly, busy tone. I did however call FNL and spoke with a cool rep, he asked me if I was in their winners circle program and they are planning a restock soon and members will get notified via email. Take it for what it's worth.
hes blowing smoke up your culo. ive been a member for YEARS and they never send u notification of restocks. restocks just happen. they aint emailing nobody.

hes blowing smoke up your culo. ive been a member for YEARS and they never send u notification of restocks. restocks just happen. they aint emailing nobody.
Having the app is a good idea. They've sent me notifications of some pretty decent restocks

Back
Top Bottom