Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not even mad people eating well ... wish someone would hook it up for the right price..... failed 5 times so far

@AirRaab its greed and you know very well that I'm not a hater.

When y'all grow up or become more financially stable then maybe you will understand.
nerd.gif

looked at my calls aint even gonna lie i made 160 before i got tru[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mods can delete name and post. Its not important. Pm another
100% true

However, it is very important NOT to post anyone's personal information with or without their consent, as this can lead to harassment, or any other unwarranted and unpleasant actions and verbal experiences for that individual.

1 up thank you

-started calling at 7:15
-got through about 5 times to the "disconnected number" message
-got through once, waited 30 mins, leave a message 
-got through again, waited 30 mins, didn't press 5 at all, alisa picked up.. had a little chit chat with her, size 9 ordered

props to whoever that told us about this.

See below.

I wish people with double or more pairs wouldn't be greedy, let the ones who missed out flourish.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong. You guys were right. Shiekh was legit and I was able to get a pair as well.

Thanks NT, my bad on the doubt.

It was mehoneydee mehoneydee that mentioned it yesterday afternoon.

See below.

I want to say thanks to the fellas that shared the Shiekh info.  I called around 11:15 CST got the busy signal about 5 times then was put on hold for about 25 minutes, then ordered my 10.5.  :pimp:

Im not a fella, but still see below.

View media item 2395262

Damn, can't believe they all got through. :nerd:

You greedy suma ....
People like you who spend all day hogging up the lines & taking up multiple pairs make me regret posting that info.

GET ONE PAIR AND MOVE TF ON!!! :smh:

To everyone that got through before they closed, Congrats....and,

View media item 2394323

Lastly, 1. Shiekh shipped. 2. Im sorry "Alissa" if she or Sheihk is reading this. I didnt assume it would be this bad of a sht show, especially when 99% in here didnt even see my post. 3. Whoever posted personal info of a cs rep is a fuggin bum. I hope you catch the nastiest STD ever!

Last edited:
@AirRaab its greed and you know very well that I'm not a hater.

When y'all grow up or become more financially stable then maybe you will understand.
Wasn't calling you a Hater at all, Wrote my post before I read yours

I'm just saying, a person gets thur 2-3 times for a pair and their greedy, label by those who can't get thur at all

See below.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

See below.
Im not a fella, but still see below.
You greedy suma ....
People like you who spend all day hogging up the lines & taking up multiple pairs make me regret posting that info.

GET ONE PAIR AND MOVE TF ON!!! :}
Lastly, 1. Shiekh shipped. 2. Im sorry "Alissa" if she or Sheihk is reading this. I didnt assume it would be this bad of a sht show, especially when 99% in here didnt even see my post. 3. Whoever posted personal info of a cs rep is a fuggin bum. I hope you catch the nastiest STD ever!
They weren't all through phone orders. 
wink.gif

Then you know these guys are telling Fishtales, 500 calls in a hr or 2 is impossible

unless you got a Bot Calling

ONLY HATERS call it greed

They sit back mad cuz they barely can buy 1 pair
and it's the 1st of the month so people paying they rent at home with 1 or no pairs broke!  :lol:

No one is hating though fam', we all have different mind states. From the jump we all know not everyone is going to eat for retail, there's plenty of these around but no one wants to pay resell prices. Call them broke or whatever but at the end of the day Nike is making these for less than $30. I really believe no one should pay more than retail, but that's just me. Let's not start assuming everyone's financially status. Someone people try and show out while maxing out their credit card.

WTH got through but after about 15 min of being on hold a recording came on and said leave your name and phone # somebody will call you back in 24-48 hours   WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Cool i got the same phone call log look thing [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I been on hold for about 20 mins. After 5 mins a lady came on and told me to please hold.

[@=/u/124321/AirRaab]@AirRaab[/@] its greed and you know very well that I'm not a hater.

Wasn't calling you a Hater at all, Wrote my post before I read yours

I'm just saying, a person gets thur 2-3 times for a pair and their greedy, label by those who can't get thur at all
I got multiple pairs also and I think anything over 3 is just being greedy, I'm not hating I just like to see the people in here fighting for a pair get at least one.

:nthat: mehoneydee mehoneydee

Back
Top Bottom