Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I know this is the royal thread but did anyone spray their bred's with waterproofer and what kind. I want to pull mine out but after seeing the crep video Im nervous about using any kind of waterproofer on them.
Waterproof leather? I never have. If there is suede on the shoe I'll use a waterproofer. But leather I jus leave it be...

If I dont get em for retail I dont got em.. Unless its only a small negligible tax. :smile:

Forever ever.

I'd love if they were abundantly available, but I'll just throw my usual few raffle tickets in, shoot my shot online, and roll with whatever comes from that the same way I always do for pairs I want.

Waterproof leather? I never have. If there is suede on the shoe I'll use a waterproofer. But leather I jus leave it be...

I get this thought but like your skin leather will dry out with too much water contact.....besides the finisher used in the factory actually has a waterproofing effect.

just a matter of using the right waterproofer. if you're spraying layers and layers of a silicon based spray, RIP your leather cuz it wont be able to breathe.

to avoid what happened to dude and his breds by using crep protect....don't waterproof shoes that don't need it.

I struck out on the Breds because I'm not a in store raffle guy
But now with the app reservations i feel like my chances are bettter

I bet these are banned 1 #

Its royals w/o banned propoganda marketing

We dont need marcus & dj khaled hanging these round their necks :lol:

Hypebeasts are lowkey marketers [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two reservations today for the 12s and 8a. Didn't know you could get 2 on the same day for one account. I hope I get the notification for these! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I really hope these are Banned numbers.

I coped those in store with no raffle or anything. Walked right in a bought them, as did a lot of people.

I don't think the local Footaction (Texas, Beaumont) sold out until later on that day.

I really hope these are Banned numbers.

I coped those in store with no raffle or anything. Walked right in a bought them, as did a lot of people.

I don't think the local Footaction (Texas, Beaumont) sold out until later on that day.
Your lucky. I didnt get any calls for at least five raffles I put in and had to sit in a line for ten hours for my pair

Last edited:
There was also a guy who said for a fact these would be smooth

L o l

...ya mean like the dudes who saying for a fact that these or the b/reds wouldnt even re-release in the first place?

:lol:

I don't think anyone said that, people knew they would but not 3 years later. That's pretty quick. :smh: almost made the 2013 worthless and a waste of time

The amount of time I spent staying up all night for euro sites :smh:

I don't think anyone said that, people knew they would but not 3 years later. That's pretty quick. :smh: almost made the 2013 worthless and a waste of time

The amount of time I spent staying up all night for euro sites :smh:
Jb cares about making big money, which is why it was genius to rerelease them 3 years later. Theyre killing resell and I love it. Resellers(ones who charge 400% and beyond for shoes get no respect IMO.

Just saw the 2013 Bred for $380 on goat for a DS size 10. They were $600+ last year [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
I mean initially no one thought they were releasing again, then when the remastered crap hit is when people said they would start releasing

And idk who's buying 2013s for close to $400

I still have a few DS pairs but I swear I love em too much

I know this is the royal thread but did anyone spray their bred's with waterproofer and what kind. I want to pull mine out but after seeing the crep video Im nervous about using any kind of waterproofer on them.

I used Angelus Water & Stain repellent. No issues.

300 for a preorder price isn't that bad. Even if these are jam numbers they're gonna sell out. 

Raffles are funny. Put in 8 for the aqua 8 and got 1 call [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Some put in 2 for Banned 1 and won. It's up to chance honestly

Nike had the event and announcement a little over 6 weeks before the banned 1s and XXX1s dropped.
So if nikes doing the same with the royals then we should hear something any day now if they're actually releasing 4/1.
But since there's no reason to have a whole campaign for these, I'm expecting them to release like every other Retro 1 High OG (besides banneds).
Like mentioned before, expect black toe numbers but with 10x the demand.
No champs sports

Back
Top Bottom