Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Made it through on the 909 number. Should've been calling that number from jump, didn't have to deal with that hitting 5 nonsense or not once i got through.

Welp, I definitely know I have a greater chance at winning a Shiekh raffle for another hyped shoe..........considering how many of yall are calling up Shiekh's call centers and indirectly disqualifying yourselves from future raffles

laugh.gif
  I'm kidding fellas, carry on with entertaining the folks at Shiekh's Call Centers

i did mine around 9am, my reorder pair shipped before my original order
gonna need to lift that ban on posting multiple pairs once these come in, i need to see yall with the multi sheikh receipts and boxes

Last edited:
Has anybody left a voice message? Would be kinda funny to be the person listening to them. Probably a lot of desperation :lol:

The day u guys post your phone order pickups with the company receipt/ order is the day this thread waill be Niketalk Legendary
bruh we got tracking numbers, it's happening

forum about to have to move to the dark web once everyone hears about this

I wanna see unedited picture (phone/camera) proof of the shoe and receipt [emoji]128518[/emoji]

did you guys press 5 or no?

I got through 6 times total the first 4 times I pressed 5 every time and eventually got sent to voicemail around 10-12 minutes. The 5th time I did not press 5 and got sent to VM around 10 minutes. The 6th time I was going to spread pressing 5 out with the first one being about the 10 minute mark... but I got through that time (888 #)and scored a size 13! Go figure... the voice prompt comes around every 50-55 seconds. I was gonna try to spread the 5s out over the hour to see if that worked. FWIW I had been calling here and there since 10:45 est got through around 4:15 est

Also want to thank the NT fam for the heads up on this. Took a big L on SNKRS payment issues on RD, so I am very happy to finally score this shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom