Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

tired.gif
mean.gif

I have the on hold awaiting customer response message. I only ordered 1 pair. Anyone else got that or know what it is? I don't have time to sit and call over and over again. Busy signal iish

only size 13 and 14 left. hurry up. size 12 just sold out

As soon as I got through, I saw this post and at same exact time the CSR said the same thing. If only I had got through a little sooner, those 12's could've been mine. These royals just keep slipping away from me every time. I just need one pair damn it! :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
I wanna see unedited picture (phone/camera) proof of the shoe and receipt [emoji]128518[/emoji]

....nah

Gotta use phone order to buy shoes now haha.

Yea, I mean, how awful. Goodness forbid we go back to something that worked way back in the day.

:smh:

Its RICHARD heads like this that make me regret posting info. I posted for because I saw a few members struck out completely or had to trade for their size, not this BS. I swear some of yall know how to ruin every fckn thing!! GREEDY BISHES :smh:

Folks that needed at least 1 pair and finally got it, Congrats, but never again.

Last edited:
If somehow I come across a 10.5 for retail, I'd be more than happy to hook someone up with this 11 for retail + ship. But if not, then I guess i'll just have to deal with having a little more room in the shoe. Lol.

all these greedy fools ordering multiples when I can't even get through all day to buy one 7.5 lol

Back
Top Bottom