Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got my pair in from SNKRs

The swoosh
mean.gif
Did they use dinosaur skin on that? 

If somehow I come across a 10.5 for retail, I'd be more than happy to hook someone up with this 11 for retail + ship. But if not, then I guess i'll just have to deal with having a little more room in the shoe. Lol.
HMU.
....nah
Yea, I mean, how awful. Goodness forbid we go back to something that worked way back in the day.

:smh:

View media item 2395626

Its RICHARD heads like this that make me regret posting info. I posted for because I saw a few members struck out completely or had to trade for their size, not this BS. I swear some of yall know how to ruin every fckn thing!! GREEDY BISHES :smh:

Folks that needed at least 1 pair and finally got it, Congrats, but never again.

Swoosh looking like elephant skin.
Nah, lets do Shoe Palace. We already did Eastbay. They mad.

Cmon. you cant predict who will get what. Dont post nxt time

Last edited by a moderator:
only 14 left

got to the guitar music, then straight to voicemail all day...

then when I finally get thru this all that's left

pretty lame they allowed online reorders

Last edited:
Gave up at 1130 after 150+ calls, tried again at 230 with another 50+ calls, guess it wasn't in the cards for me.  Congrats to the ones that got there pairs!!! 

Jordan 1s always go up in value and you think people will not buy as many pairs as they can to 1 sell, trade for future or past pairs they missed out on. Just to have fresh pairs to break out.

anyone know if they have any GS sizes? hoping to do a phone order for a pair for the wifey once the dust settles for the mens pairs

You guys act like getting multiple pairs is "greedy".  There's PLENTY of releases i missed out on, and the one release i get lucky on.. i'm taking advantage.  I might use the pairs to get shoes i missed out on, or just take my kid out.. WHO CARES.  Just saying that in the end.. it all balances out, there's folks that always get 1 or 2 pairs of every release.. and there's dudes that get lucky once in awhile.. let it go.

View media item 2395698
SNKRS pair just came in. Took me a second to notice the coiled laces *GASPS* damn I didn't think I'd be affected and take part in #lacegate. Lmao

All kidding aside, my SNKRS pair is clean. The toe boxes are a lot more tumbled and softer than my Shoe Palace pair from release day. I'm going to wear my SNKRS pair and stash the SP for trade bait down the road.

I know from the jump I said I only need one pair but I ended up with a decent double up [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom