Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

SNKRS pair finally came in. I ended up with almost totally ball sack leather and I couldn't be happier. It's got that squishy, wrinkly leather.

Very nice [emoji]128076[/emoji]

View media item 2395938
Wifey did the phone jig for me like 400 tries to get me a double. She said she left 1 voicemail, bless her heart.

Her pair comes in tomorrow.

SNKRS pair finally came in. I ended up with almost totally ball sack leather and I couldn't be happier. It's got that squishy, wrinkly leather.

Very nice [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Wifey did the phone jig for me like 400 tries to get me a double. She said she left 1 voicemail, bless her heart.

Her pair comes in tomorrow.
beauty.

reealllyyy hoping i can trade a pair for banneds, the new path awaits

Nike was on here seeing everyone feast on shiekh so they want in on it too but they should know by now that those will sit :lol:

Anyone here from Houston or Syracuse? Any news on where I can get the Royals? Well, I live overseas but I have a friend over there. I just need to locate a store which still has a pair on stock. Looking for size 9.5. 

Last edited:
Just makin sure... To y'all that ordered a 10.5, how many lbs is your package? Mine is 3 lbs. I'm kinda paranoid.

Got my ZK pair in. Gonna have to compare it to a legit pair later. Looks pretty nice though. Not very tumbled on the swoosh or toebox.

do these shoes like flare out on the upper ankle part like the breds do? i'm trying to LC this pair and the collar is straight up and down

do these shoes like flare out on the upper ankle part like the breds do? i'm trying to LC this pair and the collar is straight up and down

Should flare out

I mean you already have the pair or you're lookin to cop

Back
Top Bottom