Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Im assuming the reward points for Shiekh.com don't apply towards shiekhshoes.com? 
Considering they use 2 separate accounts? anyone know

Are they even related? I am used to the Sheik in the mall that does the online raffles. They have a blue logo.

I only recently found out about the other Sheik. Their website is much more simple. They have a black logo.

Last edited:
View media item 2396057 Those things look like the Jordan 1 golf.

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]
Boys really sleeping on StockX better use ya $25 off and pay the extra 10 on top retail, these shoes will drop even more tomorrow, you can tell all the nike shipments came cause the shoe feel $30 bucks for a 13.
Resellers panicking

who got this email

C8x-ts_XkAAbynQ.jpg:large

Are they even related? I am used to the Sheik in the mall that does the online raffles. They have a blue logo.

I only recently found out about the other Sheik. Their website is much more simple. They have a black logo.
Actually they both use the same contact number.. makes no sense to have 2 separate accounts.. 

Told my ups driver I got some packages from EB coming and I wouldn't be home in the afternoon
Driver asked me what time i'm leaving the house
told him 9am
his reply, I'll be by at 8am to drop them off!!
Thank you Sneaker gawds!! and UPS Lords

Pretty sure for all the stuff you buy, the UPS guy is more surprised when he DOESN'T have package for you.
Give that dude a beverage.

SNKRS pair was delivered earlier... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] but that loud shoe smell damn near killed me

Footlocker pair has shorter tongue than Nike pair. Some would trip and quite possibly return. Decision to turn one pair into beaters has never been easier.

Last edited:
Other nike pair came in, hope there is a restock for those that struck out, dont worry about me coming for seconds 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom