Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If you're into 1s, you're doing yourself a disservice by not having storm blues.

If you're into 1s, you're doing yourself a disservice by not having storm blues.

All I hoped for was pretty much a black/blue version of Storms... especially coming off black toes. When pics first surfaced showing the tumbled leather, I wasn't with it. Now with one pair and 5 textures of leather later, I gotta find a right shoe to trade for. Great work JB :smh:

man coming up on those chi 1s at the last SC for less than 300 was amazing

i traded my RD pair away & was happy to find & get them back. def a must have

who got this email
C8x-ts_XkAAbynQ.jpg:large

I also got one and they need to let us feast 15-30mins before the bots take everything[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got some royals at shoe palace but the guy gave me a smashed up box and he didn't wana give me another box with shoe !! But they had alot left

View media item 2396135

On sale for 14 @ champs...mad corny but mad epic at the same time...had 2 cop the 1985 sauced up MJ MONDAY

Why can't they drop the true to form og wing shirts tho!?!??!

If anybody knows some IG sellers who have og jordan gear message me Imma start trying to collect the 1985 stuff.. I wanna get on that somuchsole23 train

Last edited:
so whats everyones opinion about what the value of these royals will be in about 2-3 months down the line? 

View media item 2396135

On sale for 14 @ champs...mad corny but mad epic at the same time...had 2 cop the 1985 sauced up MJ MONDAY

Why can't they drop the true to form og wing shirts tho!?!??!

If anybody knows some IG sellers who have og jordan gear message me Imma start trying to collect the 1985 stuff.. I wanna get on that somuchsole23 train

I'm highly against the whole shirt with shoe graphic matching your shoes but in this case it's acceptable! shirt is fire! A iconic poster, I remember my uncle had this poster in his room in the early 90's.

Had to order one off Eastbay myself. This shirt with a different shade blue flannel, some grey jeans and the fresh pair of Royals for a clean simple fit

Last edited:
so whats everyones opinion about what the value of these royals will be in about 2-3 months down the line? 

A quick search on the bay and there are 235 pair of size 11s listed right now. Many more to come. It's been said that anyone who put any effort into these got a pair, and many ended up with multiple pairs. So who's left to pay these resell prices???? Just me I guess.

I think/hope they will be found for $200-$220 by the end of April, before the next yeezy drop. Then slowly go back up after that.

My SP order from this weekend is arriving tomorrow. The pair I was able to cop yesterday on FTL, arriving tomorrow as well. Was thinking it was an error, but coming from one state over, UPS ground, so only has to travel a few hours. So both pairs getting here the same day.

Am I only one from Mondays EB gate getting their pair on Monday instead Friday/today?!!!??!

Was supposed to be Friday, but Wednesday evening UPS sent an alert updating it to Monday, fml...

Back
Top Bottom