Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Honestly after see those pics this might be the first shoe i might consider paying resell for if i strike out

But i wont strike out...i hope i dont...

Im gonna put the must legwork for these i dont care what it takes

These will be mine!!!

Those aren't retail pairs though. 2muchsol3 is a chickenwop affiliate and they sell the same ish.

Retail pairs aren't going to look completely different, but they will be nicer [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Those aren't retail pairs though. 2muchsol3 is a chickenwop affiliate and they sell the same ish.

Retail pairs aren't going to look completely different, but they will be nicer [emoji]128526[/emoji]
that even makes it even better then! Hyped!

Not as the top 3. Maybe 4th spot

And that's as of recent.. after all the bandwagoners jumped on board. When they first dropped in '13 they weren't going for much over retail when pretty much every J could be resold. I should have got a couple extra pairs back then, my only pair is already beat.

I'm hoping the FTL/FTA app comes through for the Royals.. they've been pretty good to me thus far. Definitely need at least 2..

No, they weren't. But for people who worked to get theirs, it was easy to cop.

I'm not asking for me to be able to just walk into a Footlocker at noon and get a pair. But I'd like be able to not have to camp out for 12 hours to get my pair.
Stop it. It has nothing to do with putting in work. I drove around Atlanta all day picking up tickets and I stuck out. My girl in a different city spent an hour entering 4 raffles for me and hit on three.

Thankful for the app.

Stop it. It has nothing to do with putting in work. I drove around Atlanta all day picking up tickets and I stuck out. My girl in a different city spent an hour entering 4 raffles for me and hit on three.

Thankful for the app.

If you really want a pair, find a FCFS spot and camp out. Simple as that guys.

The only reason for shadow love is because of the similarity to breds and royals. Black and silver J's never been sought after like that.
Dudes didn't even have chicagos in the top 3 prior to the last release. It was Breds, royals, shadows as the "Trinity" lol #NTFacts

Edit: Chicagos probably still wouldn't be in the top 3 via NT if the NDC release wasn't botched like it was.

Last edited:
The only reason for shadow love is because of the similarity to breds and royals. Black and silver J's never been sought after like that.
Dudes didn't even have chicagos in the top 3 prior to the last release. It was Breds, royals, shadows as the "Trinity" lol #NTFacts
And here I thought I liked them because of the simple neutral colors of black and grey. 
grin.gif

Shadows always been #1 for me. Not too big a fan of red and the royals are nice. The shadows are the most chill and versatile since they don't have any color

2009 shadows are great quality compared to the 2013. They have Jumpmans which I don't mind and probably the reason I got them on sale back then.
First couple of weeks of the 2013 shadows they where going for like $180.00 resale then Boom. Still don't see the hype around the color other than the neutral vibe. I can't see my self ever paying over $250.00 for any shoe especially Air Jordan 1s and even that's a stretch.

And here I thought I liked them because of the simple neutral colors of black and grey. >D
Maybe you do, black and grey Jordan's still get no love in any other form if Red isn't on the shoe tho. Ie black/silver 6s, chrome 8s

2009 shadows are great quality compared to the 2013. They have Jumpmans which I don't mind and probably the reason I got them on sale back then.
First couple of weeks of the 2013 shadows they where going for like $180.00 resale then Boom. Still don't see the hype around the color other than the neutral vibe. I can't see my self ever paying over $250.00 for any shoe especially Air Jordan 1s and even that's a stretch.
Hype was/is the similar paint scheme to the royals and the breds. Melo 1s even got some love because of it.

Shadows cool man, let's be genuine as well, clearly the last best of the black based 1s...
Opinions welcome... no "wrong" answers aside from the fact that there is legitimately wrong answers lol
Stop playin

Edit: Chicagos probably still wouldn't be in the top 3 via NT if the NDC release wasn't botched like it was.

I'll be honest, for the longest time I only really liked the Banned 1's since 2001. Royals or Shadows never did it for me. And I never really looked at the Chicago's that way either.

But since the recent releases, I've grown to really like the 1's collectively.

Banned 1s, Royals, Shadows and Chicago's all all fire. Even Shattered Backboards (first one) are nice.

Frags as well.

And to think, I've been collecting since the early 00's :lol:

Of course they will! I'm not questioning that at all, I know better.
I just don't think there would be more demand for royals than breds IF THE RELEASE NUMBERS ARE THE SAME.
Ah ok. I think we're still splitting hairs here. The difference in demand between in the two would be marginal.

This thread is tripping already........ we havent even hit the moment all the newbs and woodwork people migrate in. Chaos will soon commence.

This thread is tripping already........ we havent even hit the moment all the newbs and woodwork people migrate in. Chaos will soon commence.
I'm already expecting the 2nd version of this thread to be made within a week before the shoe releases.............it is getting that bad in here
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom