Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

"Banneds" (hate using that name for the recent release) but anyway. I manage to get 1 pair from a raffle but I enteres like 20 raffles. I plan to do the same for the royals and hope I hit one. I pre ordered yesterday as well...

With the Nike near me in Seattle, I'm damn near positive that its going to be fcfs.  I'm wating in that line as soon as I get off work on that friday.  That week I will be entering mad raffles.  Ready for this, last time I tried for royals in 2013 it would of been a breeze to get them but I was at City G.E.A.R. and you know how shady they can be.  I asked that dude all week if they were getting them.  He said nah man.  That following tuesday I see a girl walking around the mall with brand new royals on her feet.  I was like "whered you get those?" she said city g.e.a.r.  boy I was heated ran to the store and they were all gone the dude who told me they werent getting them has a brand new spanking pair on.  Never again will I shop at City G.E.A.R.  Forever beefin.  I need Danrue to wreak more havoc.  

Reasons why I have my own signature font.....Anyways good thing about these royals is they should be at more shops like breds/banneds.

I'm gonna try and enter as many raffles as possible in NYC, usually I just enter the Foot apps and try my luck online. Gonna put in more work for these if I find out there are raffles in NYC going on. 

No, they weren't. But for people who worked to get theirs, it was easy to cop.

I'm not asking for me to be able to just walk into a Footlocker at noon and get a pair. But I'd like be able to not have to camp out for 12 hours to get my pair.
Not at all. Many people put in work in NYC and still failed or got lucky with the draw

With the Nike near me in Seattle, I'm damn near positive that its going to be fcfs.  I'm wating in that line as soon as I get off work on that friday.  That week I will be entering mad raffles.  Ready for this, last time I tried for royals in 2013 it would of been a breeze to get them but I was at City G.E.A.R. and you know how shady they can be.  I asked that dude all week if they were getting them.  He said nah man.  That following tuesday I see a girl walking around the mall with brand new royals on her feet.  I was like "whered you get those?" she said city g.e.a.r.  boy I was heated ran to the store and they were all gone the dude who told me they werent getting them has a brand new spanking pair on.  Never again will I shop at City G.E.A.R.  Forever beefin.  I need Danrue to wreak more havoc.  
*edited

If they are banned 1 numbers... they will be harder to get than banneds.

Guys gotta keep that in mind. Breds have retroed 792829361 times

This will be the 4th royal release in 30+ years

If they are banned 1 numbers... they will be harder to get than banneds.

Guys gotta keep that in mind. Breds have retroed 792829361 times

This will be the 4th royal release in 30+ years
Nowadays how many times it's retroed doesn't matter.
Royals won't have the marketing behind them that the banned 1s had,, thus hopefully LESS social media hype.

How many times they retro won't matter. These will still be very sought after. However the Bred 1 has always been the more popular color. These are still holy grail status so it'll be tough even if they dropped 10 times

How many times they retro won't matter. These will still be very sought after. However the Bred 1 has always been the more popular color. These are still holy grail status so it'll be tough even if they dropped 10 times
How he said it!! if you disagree with what I wrote.

These will sell out and be reselling for $300+ first day unless they end up being a huge gr and I just don't see that happening. I live in a small town with one ftl and fnl. Closest big city is an hour and a half away with 2 sheikhs. My 2 local spots don't get 1s so my only hope is 2 sheikh raffles and online. Needless to say I struck out on banneds so $300 preorder isn't too bad when I drop $250 on og retros. Only preordered twice '14 black infareds and aquas. Because of black Friday releases and I go home for Thanksgiving. Both I could have easily copped... oh well... if royals do end up being a huge gr I'll have 2 pairs of royals instead of 1

These will sell out and they will sell out fast.
Of course they will! I'm not questioning that at all, I know better.
I just don't think there would be more demand for royals than breds IF THE RELEASE NUMBERS ARE THE SAME.

People already want cop. As soon as fineline and YouTube people get pairs, more will want to cop. Soon as locators go up, even more will want. RD will be another sadderday. Hopefully I'm lucky out this b****!

Last edited:
Never understood why heads say jordan 1 blk red, royals, chicagos would be "easy" or "not too hard" to cop. Basically around my area code most if not all 3 would be or are draws/raffles, lets see bout 2017, Especially in big sizes 11.5 & up.

People must be grinding hard or camping out, hookup/plug,
Or they pretty much got lucky fcfs in low or no demand spots OR just lucky copping common sizes with multiple raffle entries like 9 to 11

Online these days is just a bet. Still couldnt believe storm blues sat for some month in some sizes, maybe still there.

But the hyped ogs are chis, royal and blk red.
Sort of: black toes
Not so much: storm blue, metallic blues, red, purple, shadows etc

Never understood why heads say jordan 1 blk red, royals, chicagos would be "easy" or "not too hard" to cop. Basically around my area code most if not all 3 would be or are draws/raffles, lets see bout 2017, Especially in big sizes 11.5 & up.

Or they pretty much got lucky fcfs in low or no demand spots OR just lucky copping common sizes with multiple raffle entries like 9 to 11

Online these days is just a bet. Still couldnt believe storm blues sat for some month in some sizes, maybe still there.

Uh, you are saying shadows aren't hyped?

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro.png

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro-1.png

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro-2.png

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro-3.png

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro-4.png

jordan-1-royal-2017-retro-5.png

Uh, you are saying shadows aren't hyped?

Not as the top 3. Maybe 4th spot

Back
Top Bottom