Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So happy I got my pair. Only issue was it smelled like mad glue, like it was nauseating. Just let it air out for awhile but I've never experienced that

:lol:

So happy I got my pair. Only issue was it smelled like mad glue, like it was nauseating. Just let it air out for awhile but I've never experienced that

laugh.gif
Happened to me as well and letting it air out for a few days did help.

all my 1's have that smell even metalic navy and storm blues

it goes away after a couple months

what you are smelling now is glue not leather. once the smell goes away then you smell the leather lol

I know the value of Royals will go up soon but I didn't know the value of RSBB was so high, I don't see any legit pair below $320. Are all of the remastereds like that?

Last edited:

I know the value of Royals will go up soon but I didn't know the value of RSBB was so high, I don't see any legit pair below $320. Are all of the remastereds like that?
Yes, it's common knowledge that 1's prices will go after certain releases and it's usually always recommended to cop when the color way is at the 250 or less price point. 

Reminds me of the time when I was at the car dealership with my wife and I knew more about the specs and features of the car than the car salesman himself. 

This is pretty much anywhere I go anymore.  Part of it is that I do a crazy amount of research before I purchase anything, and part because these bums don't know about their own products. 

Don't know about electronics at BestBuy, don't know about vehicles at a dealership, don't know about about shoes at most footstores, don't know about anything at Home Depot. 

Kind of makes sense though.  You really think the dude at BestBuy or Home Depot, making $9/hr, really knows anything?  I mean some of them might, but just last week I was in Home Depot and had like a 17 year old kid trying to help me out.  

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 2401020
Nike playing with me on my second pair of royals, messed up my shipping address now I have to file a reship request and go thru all the BS :smh:

Love my 1's tho, really want Jeters but looking for anything sz 8.5 DS or VVVVVVVNDS

Yeah I always re-lace my shoes anyway. Even if they come laced, I un-lace them and lace them back up before I wear them. Just something I like to do.

Back
Top Bottom