Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm at the point where JB should start lacing the 1s now

I'm sick of this unlaced crap
I didn't think you were that young, all the kicks came unlaced back in the day, its your job to lace them whichever way you want to do it :smile:

Yeah I always re-lace my shoes anyway. Even if they come laced, I un-lace them and lace them back up before I wear them. Just something I like to do.

Exactly.
Ever since I was in elementary. Unlace all the way, insert foot and lace up. I love this whole factory unlaced movement... :lol:

I wish they did the 4's unlaced i swear the lacing be always to tight and I gotta re-lace them jokers anyways

Caved in and copped a pair from another seller for $250 shipped.  Best price I could find.  Makes me wonder if they will go lower but whatever, just glad they are on their way now.  I figure in a few months once inventory dries up, these will be going back up just like the Breds.

I'm at the point where JB should start lacing the 1s now

I'm sick of this unlaced crap
I didn't think you were that young, all the kicks came unlaced back in the day, its your job to lace them whichever way you want to do it :smile:

Far from young but I never had an issue with the way they came laced

Apparently from the last few posts, a lot did :lol:

Just need shadow 1s and I'm good.  Chi 1s always eluded me but i don't love them to pay resell at all.

Caved in and copped a pair from another seller for $250 shipped.  Best price I could find.  Makes me wonder if they will go lower but whatever, just glad they are on their way now.  I figure in a few months once inventory dries up, these will be going back up just like the Breds.
That's how much I'm selling a size 7.5 for to a NTer (potentially). It makes no sense for me to wait 5-6 months just so I can get another $30 lol

is stockx a reliable place to check on sneaker pricing? Really wonder if Royals will go lower later just in case 

Definetly think the diff heights within the same pair is a big issue....this is what I don't understand from Nike -- clearly they an not QC a large 1s run that is not primarily done through its factories: why not have a staggered release (boutiques Xx date, NDC YY date, footstores zz date, etc) this would allow the company to better QC and still pump out 100K pairs. (And honestly would undercut the aftermarket better than the app approach)

Threw in waxed laces ....

View media item 2401125

View media item 2401020
Nike playing with me on my second pair of royals, messed up my shipping address now I have to file a reship request and go thru all the BS :smh:

Love my 1's tho, really want Jeters but looking for anything sz 8.5 DS or VVVVVVVNDS

We wear the same size.

I'm looking at prices and they seem to be going up instead of down. Last week my size 8.5 was $250 on GOAT and Yesterday was $290.

Definetly think the diff heights within the same pair is a big issue....this is what I don't understand from Nike -- clearly they an not QC a large 1s run that is not primarily done through its factories: why not have a staggered release (boutiques Xx date, NDC YY date, footstores zz date, etc) this would allow the company to better QC and still pump out 100K pairs. (And honestly would undercut the aftermarket better than the app approach)

Threw in waxed laces ....
What length do you get on the laces?

Back
Top Bottom