Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

why skate in them? tons of better shoes to skate in and way cheaper...trying to "flex" or get attention?
This thread is moving sooooooo fast that y'all have prolly wayyy moved on from this. But um...with all due love and respect froston21? F what you talking bout G. If I can get two pairs one will be my new skate shoes FOR SURE and certain. Plus there's this gem that was posted in 2013 Black/Royal thread: 

Dawg it's hella Air Jordan 1s in this skate video. So um...nothing flexy about skating 1s at all. 

dudes mustve forgot nike sb's are basically based off the jordan 1's :lol:

Im gonna try and pull a fast one and order these tomorrow via phone. ill let yall know lol

anyone in the santa cruz/capitola area know if shiekh is getting these?  im heading up there for the weekend  so i, not going to enter any local raffles but was hoping to maybe score a pair up there 

Last edited:
dudes mustve forgot nike sb's are basically based off the jordan 1's
laugh.gif
not at all... it makes sense why they were skated back then. Right now theres better and cheaper options hence nikesb. its an ego thing but to each their own. 

12 raffles entered looking to tack on about 6 more tomorrow. Im pretty stoked for this release. I tried on an 11.5 in Metallics a few weeks back. Figured out my foot size can traverse from 11.5-13 I prefer the snugger fit so each mall I visited I entered in at least one 11.5 at a store for raffle. 12s for the rest. I think I'll end up hitting on maybe 2 raffles. Fcfs come saturdat at Nike. Imma be all up in front of that store.

Why do some of you need 4 pairs of these? Do you jerk it to them/on them ? I get a double up but jeezuz

doing raffle across California. i enter all of socal and norcal. i have family everywhere. hopefully i score at least 2. i would say over 45+ raffle entered

none of the sunvalley, arden fair codes worked for me.. going to solano mall tomorrow will update with all codes

doing raffle across California. i enter all of socal and norcal. i have family everywhere. hopefully i score at least 2. i would say over 45+ raffle entered
they cant pick them up for you if they need ID fam

Why do some of you need 4 pairs of these? Do you jerk it to them/on them ? I get a double up but jeezuz

My goal is 1 to keep 2 to trade. I'll most likely end up with 2 pairs at most though. I just want my OG trinity back (bred, Chi, black toe) in all their proper sizing.

Back
Top Bottom