Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

if youre positive you cant get a pair at retail, bite on it. prices will slowly rise a few weeks after release

Yeah I haven't won any raffles so, for retail, it's SNKRS or bust tomorrow, unfortunately. People were saying that resale prices might be in the mid $200s next weekend though.

Last edited:
so how difficult is it going to be to cop these from the Nike website tomorrow morning? I have had success with Supreme stuff a ton in the past, is it comparable in difficulty? 

Is $290 shipped a good deal for Royals?
if youre positive you cant get a pair at retail, bite on it. prices will slowly rise a few weeks after release
Pretty sure they won't.........the highest resale prices will be in the first week after release.

The resale prices should decrease by around $100 or so after the first week, so if you want the best resale price if you can't land retail..........use some damn patience and wait a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Pretty sure they won't.........the highest resale prices will be in the first week after release.

The resale prices should decrease by around $100 or so after the first week, so if you want the best resale price if you can't land retail..........use some damn patience and wait a couple of weeks
look what happened to banneds and top 3s. 

Do you know what the lowest resale for 2016 Breds was a few weeks after release? I don't remember it dipping under $280 but I can't recall.

Last edited:
Do you know what the lowest resale for 2016 Breds was a few weeks after release? I don't remember it dipping under $280 but I can't recall.
I saw my size 14 at 240 ish on stockx the day after release, went down a bit after NDC pairs came in then went up

Why don't people want SNKRS to be a Draw?   Because it can still be "hacked" by people signing up 1000x with email generator?

look what happened to banneds and top 3s. 
When were Banneds at their lowest resale?
a week after release i saw some going for $250. after a few days everything was 300+. the prices that dip are the desperate re sellers. try and buy from them

Back
Top Bottom