Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

As someone else noted, it's probably the traffic on the apps/servers right now. Had that happen to me on the FTA app after confirming smoothly on FTL and Champs. After a few minutes, it went through and confirmed my reservation. 

It just confirmed - thanks!

Just keep trying. It will eventually go through. I had the same issue, but was able to confirm on the fifth try.

I put the code in a few times and then closed the app, when I reopened the app - it was confirmed.

I have never gotten lucky with the apps before, really surprised I hit on this release.

Went 3 for 6. Got me and my wife a pair plus an extra. Not bad. I finally hit on something with something less than 10 mins (7 mins on FA) but it was GS lol. I'm happy tho. After this purchase I'll be gold on FA now along with Platinum on FTL.

Undefeated on the apps…

2822674-6246880124-pJU1y.gif
Same [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

There will be plenty of these. Feels similar to space jam release. Everyone will eat.

Signed up for size 10.5 and 6.5gs on Champs app and hit both! Signed up for same on FTL app and hit just another 10.5. I gets 2 purrs and the lady gets pair :smokin

took 13 L's so bit the bullet and ordered thru StockX.com instead. $100 over retail, peace of mind/convenience fee i guess...

Back
Top Bottom