Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Guess im just not meant to have these like the banneds lol. Im not gonna camp at store just to take a chance at unclaimed pairs, havent slept at all yet. Maybe someone would wanna swap TB 3.0 UBs when all these pairs come in next week. Gonna keep an eye on fb groups for sure

More people definitely cooked on this release compared to the banneds from how the thread was going though which is good

on SP I am at the place order screen but on review order got that spinny thing that wont go away

where at?

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.

Last edited:
It all depends. I did the same **** in NYC and came up empty handed whereas my friend got 10 pairs doing that. It's just how the game is.
It's not even 3pm yet, hit your local Footstores. I just came back from 125 HOH and there will be many unclaimed pairs. All of those HOHs had 3-400 pairs and a lot of people hit in multiple spots.

I'm seeing $250 in Detroit groups with dudes desperate to sell quickly
Those are the steals believe it or not. Those kids in those FB groups we always see right after release.
Someone in Miami point me to a legit FB group please, much appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom