Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Did live chat with all the foot sites this morning with the hopes of hitting at retail. All said product not available. Was going to call because I lucked up on 72-10s on Monday after by calls, but knew backorders get cancelled a lot. Bit the bullet and copped from someone local for $250. Wanted retail, but oh well. Satisfied

Definitely keep trying to call in and place orders. May get lucky

wait so you guys called EB and just asked to order a pair? Sorry havent caught up the last 10+ pages and I need a personal pair 
nerd.gif

wait so you guys called EB and just asked to order a pair? Sorry havent caught up the last 10+ pages and I need a personal pair 
nerd.gif
Yes. Chances slimmer now, but worth a shot:

======================================

Cheat sheet for trying EB:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

SKU: 55088007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. If they insist, hang up and call again.

Edit: Shoe is up on their site, but product page doesn't load. GS size product page still loads. If you want to try for GS, product code is: 75441007

Last edited:

Yes. Chances slimmer now, but worth a shot:

======================================

Cheat sheet for trying EB:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

SKU: 55088007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. If they insist, hang up and call again.
callin right now hopefully I can finally grab a 13

called EB said all sizes OOS and tried telling them that the site still has em but he said that site is slow at updating the OOS. 

Back
Top Bottom