Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What retailer puts a sticker on the upper right label side of the box?

Marking is:

MJ0180      14
555088-007
Black 14.0
4/1/2017   S-0077
I believe city gear does
Yep, that's it. I bought a pair from a seller near St. Louis. His pics had a Footaction sticker, heavily tumbled toeboxes, wrapped laces...got my package today and he sent the Footaction receipt with a pair from City Gear. Not as tumbled on the toeboxes, coiled laces, but actually nearly perfect otherwise.

I don't appreciate the bait and switch though. I'm happy enough with the shoes but I'm debating on whether or not to let him know that wasn't cool...

Went from not getting a order confirmed on snkrs until 12:15, then saw paypal charged me for a pair I tried to order from villa that I didnt think worked because I kept getting error messages. Both delivered today. Now my eastbay pair just shipped. Who ever let everyone know about eastbay is the real mvp

Last edited:
they popped up on the champs site again if anyone wants to try to EBgate them. i'm good with what i got so i wont even try lol

Just got my pair in from Snkrs. I really was expecting a different level of tumbled leather, the toe is very lightly tumbled. The swoosh is almost not tumbled at all and the heel and rest of blue parts of the shoe have no tumble. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Yep, that's it. I bought a pair from a seller near St. Louis. His pics had a Footaction sticker, heavily tumbled toeboxes, wrapped laces...got my package today and he sent the Footaction receipt with a pair from City Gear. Not as tumbled on the toeboxes, coiled laces, but actually nearly perfect otherwise.

I don't appreciate the bait and switch though. I'm happy enough with the shoes but I'm debating on whether or not to let him know that wasn't cool...
I say you call him on it. lol why not

My laces did not come like a fruit roll up.. can't remember if they were neat or just stuffed.. got mine from FTL via app.

whats the sku number on champs.. after clicking pair nothing loads.. TIA
click the other one and then the page will pop up where you can click the royals, sku is 55088007 if you get through lmk ill get a pair for my pops lol

Back
Top Bottom