Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Hey fam...help me out please i just got a pre-order pair off ebay...just gottem in the mail now...gotta feeling there fake...is the royal shoe box smaller than the black toes and chicagos?...

Looks like something got screwed up with my billing with Shiekh. Their billing department is going to call me tomorrow. I don't have high hopes of getting the pair now.

I would call them first thing in the morning
I copped a restock they had couple of weeks back
I used PayPal they screwed up my billing and shipping info
Called them right after I placed the order to straighten it out
I didn't catch it cuz I didn't want to get cart jacked
Good luck

Hey fam...help me out please i just got a pre-order pair off ebay...just gottem in the mail now...gotta feeling there fake...is the royal shoe box smaller than the black toes and chicagos?...
Send them to me so that I can personally inspect them for you.

Looks like something got screwed up with my billing with Shiekh. Their billing department is going to call me tomorrow. I don't have high hopes of getting the pair now.

Same thing happened to me earlier with your situation bro. Email customer service and give them your full name, they should be able to give you an order number if you got through and they charged your card. Also ask for a confirmation email, they sent me one after I asked them even if I didn't register for an account before I ordered.

what's the difference between Shiekh and ShiekhShoes?

I have no idea I think they are the same
I created an account it shows up for one and not the other and vice versa
I go to one website they have shoes, I go to another they don't
There's sheikh.com then there's shiekhshoes.com lol

Last edited:
in my head i was like "I BEEN SIGNING UP FOR RAFFLES ON A FAKE WEBSITE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" 
laugh.gif

I have no idea I think they are the same
I created an account it shows up for one and not the other and vice versa
I go to one website they have shoes, I go to another they don't
There's sheikh.com then there's shiekhshoes.com lol

Any leads to what the difference is?

From
Mister shawtyMo

Looks like ppl doubled SHAWTAYYYYY! :lol:

Son predicted it....these would be everywhere. From the Nike early access pairs, to the SNKRS easy cops Saturday, to Eastbay a few days ago, and now Sheikh....if you couldn't land these, I don't know what to say. Hopefully shadows are this easy

New website dropped when they could sell Jordan & other limited stuff online. I dont think they could sell Retro JB online before, could be wrong. Plus they started that rewards program online with new site. That old website was bad anyway.

Last edited:
New website dropped when they could sell Jordan & other limited stuff online. I dont think they could sell Retro JB online before, could be wrong. Plus they started that rewards program online with new site. That old website was bad anyway.
how come they don't transfer the raffle system to their new website instead of having two?

I created an account with sheikh and they gave me reward points
I bought a pair of shoes but I didn't get any reward points
Must of created on old site or new site
Son of a....

Yay! Just received my royals. 

Fely hard, and looks like going to be a while before it breaks in 

Toebox is narrower than most Jordans too 

Back
Top Bottom