Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I feel you people are extremely picky nowadays. Measuring heights of leather glue stains etc. and nearly every complaint can't been seen by another person when wearing them. Personal OCD I guess
I guess people feel like theyve been ripped off for their money. But then again no ones stopping them from returning them if theyre that bad

The7onius The7onius also its funny that you say privelaged... AFAIK I paid with my hard earned dollar to get kicks of course I want em in good condition
But you know the nature of the beast when it comes to sneakers, especially Jordans. Why complain and demand discount codes when you can take your hard well earned money elsewhere and buy something that pleases your tastebuds? Send the shoes back so someone who appreciates the shoes for what they are can have them.

But you know the nature of the beast when it comes to sneakers, especially Jordans. Why complain and demand discount codes when you can take your hard well earned money elsewhere and buy something that pleases your tastebuds? Send the shoes back so someone who appreciates the shoes for what they are can have them.
exactly

Mine are already creasing I don't mind
Creases add character to the shoe
If it ain't creasing you ain't wearing them right [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks but did u receive a shipping confirmation email? Is your order status still displayed as Processing or Shipped?

The ones I ordered yesterday around 6 eastern time were processing until around 2 pm today. Yes I got a shipping confirmation email and the order says complete on sheikh with tracking details.

anyone show me a pair that is in worst condition than what I recieved, and you aren't trippin' about them, then i'll shut up about imperfections, and quality issues

Last edited:

I hear you on that! Luckily I have not had any BIG issues with my pairs that requires me to do that yet, just the "normal" royal inconsistencies with the release, which to me is aiit

I guess people feel like theyve been ripped off for their money. But then again no ones stopping them from returning them if theyre that bad
Exactly people nowadays are just complaining to complain. I do see some real crappy pairs but few and far between.

Mine are already creasing I don't mind
Creases add character to the shoe
If it ain't creasing you ain't wearing them right [emoji]128514[/emoji]
but bro his creases are vertical and horizontal [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol I think ppl complaining about quality cuz they be wanting to flip them **** later and they know buyers gonna trip over the smallest things [emoji]128514[/emoji]

only "flaw" I have on one of my pairs that truly annoys the hell out of me is on my Bred 1s. The tongue on the left shoe always shifts to the left when you walk around, so the nike air is never in the middle. More like an OCD thing 

Waiting for "On Hold" orders from Shiekh to ship
Still? Give the verification dept a call and give em' the individual order #. (844)315-3334 

My order went into processing soon as they verified my information yesterday night and just shipped today.

They apparently do that to combat fraud with folks shipping from non-billing addresses.

only "flaw" I have on one of my pairs that truly annoys the hell out of me is on my Bred 1s. The tongue on the left shoe always shifts to the left when you walk around, so the nike air is never in the middle. More like an OCD thing 
my right pair on last year Breds is like that lol... hella annoying but oh welps... and I paid resale price for em...

My Royals are pretty trash, gonna send em back to Eastbay. Call in for them when they restock in about 3 business days.

Back
Top Bottom