Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got my 2 pairs from Shiekh's. Wearing the good pair and keeping the other pair for trade later. Anyone think the Top 3 would be equal trade from the Banned 1s 2016? Noticed prices have gone up on the Top 3. I skipped the release last year because I had a pair from 2013.

I wouldn't go off of the resale value man Breds win hands down IMHO. Tops 3s feel like they should have peaked at 250, they were like 200-220 for a month after release. Remember the quality differences are pretty wide

Last edited:
copped for my girl from local NDC here. i'm still on the lookout for my pair. still mad my only pair was cancelled. is it a good time to buy resell or wait for a restock? :frown:

Stop being dramatic.
You weren't scolded. I actually told you it was a cool video so that means I took the time to watch it but I had noticed you kept posting it which was just an observation.

Who's being dramatic? When you say "kept," I posted it one other time. Whenever I pop into threads to post a video, it's to educate and post once. In fact that was the only other time I shared a video within a thread twice. Whoever quotes and reposts my videos here is on their own accord. @BigJNY88 said himself he almost missed the video. Honestly I rather see someone actually discuss a sneaker than whine about not having to get through a Shiekh 800 number they called 600+ times for. If you want to pm me and direct me to a rule I'm breaking, be my guest.

Idk how you even facilitated that trade

You were robbing dude :lol:
Nah :lol:

He had 3 pairs of SBB 1's but no 2016 Banneds and since I was the first to reply to his listing, he accepted and as fate would have it, UPS loses my Banneds I shipped out :smh:

Just a heads up for those who use Ebates, you may receive 5% cash back for your Shiekh order. I've submitted a request for $16 CB (2 pairs).

Stop being dramatic.
You weren't scolded. I actually told you it was a cool video so that means I took the time to watch it but I had noticed you kept posting it which was just an observation.

Who's being dramatic? When you say "kept," I posted it one other time. Whenever I pop into threads to post a video, it's to educate and post once. In fact that was the only other time I shared a video within a thread twice. Whoever quotes and reposts my videos here is on their own accord. @BigJNY88 said himself he almost missed the video. Honestly I rather see someone actually discuss a sneaker than whine about not having to get through a Shiekh 800 number they called 600+ times for. If you want to pm me and direct me to a rule I'm breaking, be my guest.

You are being dramatic when you want to say you were "scolded" so stop being dramatic.
I didn't say you couldn't post all I said was "shameless plug :lol: " which definitely doesn't sound anywhere like me saying "you are breaking a rule."
The fact that I took the time to WATCH YOUR VIDEO means I was actually going to support you but you still don't realize it for some reason.

How the hell can you even get scolded on a internet forum? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Something tells me in a few months I'm going to regret not calling in to eb or sheikhs to feast. :stoneface:

Yeah same here. I should have, but didn't have the time to sit on the phone for hours. But it's all good, I've pretty much given up on OG I's for now.

I kinda feel bad for the people that actually like these and walked away empty handed. I'm going through the same thing I did with blk/reds, I keep staring at them trying to make myself like them but it's just not working 
laugh.gif

I kinda feel bad for the people that actually like these and walked away empty handed. I'm going through the same thing I did with blk/reds, I keep staring at them trying to make myself like them but it's just not working :lol:

So you bought them.. but don't actually like them?

Wut

Back
Top Bottom