Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

$65?
Man I need to open up a shoe repair shop
Haha just joking
But seriously next time be careful bro

How do this Royals fit? My size 9.5 Space Jams fit PERFECT. Or do they run small / snug like Nike Runners and Nike SB Dunks ?

Yo lemme see a receipt

Him: naw man I wasn't there for royals. I was picking up the grant hill retros :lol:

People swore by him too :smh:
I remember that dude. Didnt he swear that he knew of a warehouse somewhere that Nike kept a secret stash of them that woukd get released online since that never happened? Was he also part of that grape V fiasco with that suppossed start up doing free raffles?

I unds'd the Royals Friday and put them through a 15hr Disney day on Sunday. They were surprisingly comfy but I had too double up socks on one foot because they run slightly larger than my other 11.5 Jordans. I still haven't seen any one else rocking Royals in public, so I guess these were a harder copp for the world outside of NT.

Anyone know of a way to fix this? Can he iron it out or something? My pair has this a little bit and I want to fix it it possible
This is crazy, I ran errands in mine again today and the leather on them isn't going that direction at all. Mine are looking better, not worse.

Also, "iron out" leather sneakers? Seriously? 

How do this Royals fit? My size 9.5 Space Jams fit PERFECT. Or do they run small / snug like Nike Runners and Nike SB Dunks ?
just go with your typical nike size

lots of dudes on nt don't know their own shoe size, so unless it's super duper overwhelmingly unanimous, i try to steer clear of sizing advice on here (personally been burned two to three times on bad advice)

Last edited:
This is crazy, I ran errands in mine again today and the leather on them isn't going that direction at all. Mine are looking better, not worse.

Also, "iron out" leather sneakers? Seriously? 
I haven't even worn mine yet, it's a factory defect

And yeah people iron out creases, I'm thinking the same would work for these weird air bubble wrinkle things

While those are legit, everything is correct minus the tongues lookin like ****

You shouldn't have mentioned the seller for now. In before some people call them fake based off the tongue being wrinkled
laugh.gif

My EB came wrinkled pretty bad but not like those tho
laugh.gif

My pairs arrive this week
Lol. I guess my blacktoes from Nike are fake since the tongue is wrinkle and looks to be prelaced. smh.

I'm gonna leave this here for more of you to peruse....

This pair is from Zadeh Kicks....which many of you strayed away from during pre-order time. So examine away for potential future purchases. 

I paid $165.50 for these during a sale around Halloween.

http://niketalk.com/t/661429/2017-royal-1-og#post_27899400
What has you worried about them? The too good to be true syndrome?
I remember a lot of people on here saying that they were swimming in their TTS on the Jordan OG lows and to size down. It got me worried as I hate having shoes that run big so I tried my bred and royal lows when I got home and they fit perfectly true to size for me. From that moment, always bought TTS on Jordan 1's despite rumored running big or small and all my ones seem to fit the same. Someone said up there that they have wide feet but they sized down instead of up and another said they have wide feet and asking if to size up. Point being is not all wide footers are the same and not all narrow footed are the same. It really does vary so I guess just try them on first if you have a chance to or just go true to size and just hope they fit. Seems that no matter how much homework you do on sizing, you can still end up with a fail choice.

These fit nothing like the lows

Lows are gigantic and idc what anyone else says. Keep in mind they have almost no padding at all so the heel would be loose as hell in regular size

And while most say TTS for current 1s I mean 2013 and prior I copped all size 11 and could possibly fit 10.5

These fit bigger IMO. I get all 10.5 but could even wear a 10 comfortably with remastered 1s

That and probably most dudes are shady AF in the sneaker world these days

While those are legit, everything is correct minus the tongues lookin like ****

You shouldn't have mentioned the seller for now. In before some people call them fake based off the tongue being wrinkled :lol:

My EB came wrinkled pretty bad but not like those tho :lol:

My pairs arrive this week
Lol. I guess my blacktoes from Nike are fake since the tongue is wrinkle and looks to be prelaced. smh.

Well I'm not calling em fake or any pair at all. I know what's legit and fake but some members think the tongues can't be wrinkled that's why I brought it up.

The shoes he posted are 100% legit but I know some people would bring up the tongues to call em fake

You could go and try on a 1 to get a sense of how the fit for you might be.....any of the recent 1s should give you a good idea -- ying yangs, perforated essentials, Kentuckys, navy mettalics are still out in about in many markets.

Yo lemme see a receipt

Him: naw man I wasn't there for royals. I was picking up the grant hill retros :lol:

People swore by him too :smh:
I remember that dude. Didnt he swear that he knew of a warehouse somewhere that Nike kept a secret stash of them that woukd get released online since that never happened? Was he also part of that grape V fiasco with that suppossed start up doing free raffles?

Yea he blew a lot of steam

There are quite a few variances with the Royals that will make telling fakes from authentic pairs difficult .. particularly when purchasing off of pics on a listing.

The inserts are different than traditionally done:

View media item 2400405
The box stamps are different from traditionally and even within the production run of these (my FTA and FTL stamps are dramatically different and my FTA pair has a swoosh stamp in the lid)

View media item 2400409
View media item 2400410
And of course the laces.....and a production run spanning 3 months with wildly divergent dates within the run

Haven't been on this thread in a minute but just got my pair and the leather is barely tumbled. Very hard to tell. Looks more like my '13 pair rather than my '16 bred. Not a horrible thing tho. Quality is still alright 

Back
Top Bottom