Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nope. I said that I BELIEVE that there are more and that's based off of multiple places I've been. Never said that there ARE more. So how do people know or what indicates that there are more? Just a simple question. Not that serious.
Maybe that's what the other people believe as well. Like I said u can't base production numbers off the amount of people you see wearing the shoe in your area

I've had a couple pairs with different production dates but the materials were the same. I think the dates were close though. Materials are what matter though.

Cats are buying Royals in the double digit pairs hoping to be the next corgi shoes, its no wonder you dont see people wearing Royals.

I hope I find some on goat or StockX for $250. I'm tired of looking at eBay and. It oulling triggers trying to decide which are fake and which aren't since I'm not even good at telling which are fake and which aren't. Never have been and never will be.

Cats are buying Royals in the double digit pairs hoping to be the next corgi shoes, its no wonder you dont see people wearing Royals.

Double Digits? Try triple :lol: all the big time resellers in FB groups are snatching up HUNDREDS of these at $250 a pop. They'll be hitting people for $400 in a few weeks

I should have went in on eastbay last week man...had two pairs on the way so I thought I was good. but after getting my pairs and seeing the defects, I regret not grabbing one or two more when I had the chance and potentially getting a perfect pair

one of my pairs the tumble is just crazy, the swooshes look about an inch thick with how tumbled they are. the other pair is pretty good but one black side panel has the weird wrinkles/air bubble lines that dude's pair had a few pages back

yeah yeah I'm lucky to have multiple pairs, I know, just wish I had a normal looking pair of Royals that looked like my storm blues, metallic navy's, and black yin yangs. I'd be fine if the tumbled gimmick was done forever

and I know it sucks for people who missed out on retail to see others grabbing 3, 4, 5 pairs, but it's also sad that that's what you have to do if you want to make sure you get a decent pair

This could make things interesting...ppl will start trying to low ball for inconsistent pairs, consistent pairs value could go up even higher, or hard for resellers because buyers will be worried about what kind of pair they get... what y'all think?

View media item 2401203

as one of the biggest resellers out there, seems like they'd be able to just take in an inconsistent pair and then match it up with a different inconsistent pair they have

Last edited:
This could make things interesting...ppl will start trying to low ball for inconsistent pairs, consistent pairs value could go up even higher, or hard for resellers because buyers will be worried about what kind of pair they get... what y'all think?

View media item 2401203

That's the dumbest I've ever read smh . Clown dude

Last edited by a moderator:
these mismatch royals got me
nerd.gif

anyone else shiek arriving  tomorrow?

His intentions is to buy cheap, get a boat load of different pairs in, and then match pairs with similar  leather textures. Genius idea smh

That's the dumbest I've ever read smh . Clown dude

How's it dumb? It was just to open up a discussion, Not saying that would happen. If a major reseller took noticed of all the inconsistencies and making that a deciding factor on purchasing the shoe at a higher price or declining why wouldn't others maybe do the same or buyers my think they can under value the shoe based on its condition...Your entitled to your own opinion just tried to spark a discussion in a thread about the shoe

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys won't believe this but, i got two Royals from NDC instead of one. I guess they must have had a new kid in the stocking room and he must of slipped up.
laugh.gif

Is NDC notorious for this?
I received an extra pair of black toes and 2 extra pair of the Kentucky I's (I ordered a pair for myself and a friend).  This seems to only happen with I's.

Back
Top Bottom