Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Left when people were eating off the eastbay restock.
Boost heads and Nike heads should live in harmony.

Never!:lol:

The Kayanos is the best thing that happens to my feet along with their socks that prevents blisters from happening. I highly recommend this setup! Before I got injured at work this combination is my go two. 7 hr shift with 8 plus miles
might have to give these a try

thanks, I've yet to see someone talk about heavy use on boost and i need new shoes for work. Walkin 8 hours sucks so I'll prolly get some huaraches or prestos

If you want to get some shoes that are actually comfortable AND supportive (what I think boost lacks) get some Asics Gel Kayano 23s. Way better than anything Nike or Adidas. Just go into a store and try them on to see. 
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeOtaku  

If you want to get some shoes that are actually comfortable AND supportive (what I think boost lacks) get some Asics Gel Kayano 23s. Way better than anything Nike or Adidas. Just go into a store and try them on to see. 

The Kayanos is the best thing that happens to my feet along with their socks that prevents blisters from happening. I highly recommend this setup! Before I got injured at work this combination is my go two. 7 hr shift with 8 plus miles
Nice, that's definitely the way to go.  It's funny that the boost tech is always talked about being the most comfortable, and I'm sure it is but if I would have to guess it's probably a little too soft and after long hours of wear your feet probably crave something with more support. I don't own any so maybe someone can fill us on that part. The real top dogs out there as far as comfort are Asics, Brooks, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno, etc. 

Last edited:
:smh: @ this thread.

Need to keep on topic.
Anyway my pair is supposed to be here Monday, can't wait. ^^^ nice pic :pimp:

Last edited:

Nice, that's definitely the way to go.  It's funny that the boost tech is always talked about being the most comfortable, and I'm sure it is but if I would have to guess it's probably a little too soft and after long hours of wear your feet probably crave something with more support. I don't own any so maybe someone can fill us on that part. The real top dogs out there as far as comfort are Asics, Brooks, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno, etc. 
If I recall correctly, the more "support" a shoe has, the worse it is for you in the long run. The UB is really soft and flexible.

boosts are awesome

my cheap got some beluga 350 coming in :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
referring to the guy asking if they are comfortable for long hours. I would say they are, have worn my UB for about 10 hours at time with a lot of walking. A+

As a heads up for anyone looking for GS sizes still. Nike Dallas in North Park still has pairs available. 

referring to the guy asking if they are comfortable for long hours. I would say they are, have worn my UB for about 10 hours at time with a lot of walking. A+

Nice, I won a raffle for the Breds and the second I put them on I hated how the boost felt so I took them off and sold them [emoji]128517[/emoji]

What are recommended insole swaps or replacements for 1s. Any that fit the mold better than other. Not worried about arches.

Last edited:

Nice, I won a raffle for the Breds and the second I put them on I hated how the boost felt so I took them off and sold them [emoji]128517[/emoji]

haven't worn yeezys yet so I can comment. I mean I bought my girl a pair of UB and honestly she hated them at first as well, took her a few months to come around. she loves em now

gotta wear em more than once to get a feel for em IMO

If you hated V2s there's a good chance you're not gonna like ultra boosts lol very similar on foot as far as feel and comfort

Back
Top Bottom