Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

I dunno - i've got both PSNY and 11 Suedes, the PSNY's are not that forgiving when it comes to wear and tear. Maybe I'm just hard on my shoes. But I think I prefer the 11 (dont shoot me).

I dunno - i've got both PSNY and 11 Suedes, the PSNY's are not that forgiving when it comes to wear and tear. Maybe I'm just hard on my shoes. But I think I prefer the 11 (dont shoot me).
i've worn my PSNY about 25 times casually.  only have typical toe box creasing

Gonna wait a few more weeks until everyone gets their pairs in and fails to unload them for a high resale price. I want them, but no rush to buy a pair right away when everyone else is trying to do that, especially since I wouldn't even wear it for a good while. Will wait for the hype to die down.

Gonna wait a few more weeks until everyone gets their pairs in and fails to unload them for a high resale price. I want them, but no rush to buy a pair right away when everyone else is trying to do that, especially since I wouldn't even wear it for a good while. Will wait for the hype to die down.

Is the quanitty as much as other premiums? I was thinking the same but don't see them dropping much unless more major stock pop up

Is the quanitty as much as other premiums? I was thinking the same but don't see them dropping much unless more major stock pop up
I don't know if more stores are dropping, but the shoe released on 12/23, so people are still waiting for their pairs to come in through the mail. Once they receive them, I don't doubt a good amount of people are goona try and throw them online to resell. I'm in no rush to purchase a pair, so I'm okay with testing the waters.

I agree with you guys . My logic is ovo retail is 225 and they selling for above 500 mostly. 11s retail for 400. So unless they want to give them away after tax and possible paypal they ant dropping much lower than 500. My opinion but what do I know

The hype has a hold of me right now...a lot of fakes on ebay and I'm leaning towards the 6 mark and still can't find...I don't have fb or ig any leads pm me please

Would like to see someone post some pics of some legit vs fakes on these. Have a connect hopefully they are legit, as soon as I get them I am going to post see what NT thinks.

only thing i know is most fakes have wrong color(grey) shoe trees but theres some that got that right too tho 
mean.gif

Problem with this shoe is that is is very easy to counterfeit.
Also, some of the fakes look very, very close to the originals.

I knew that if I missed this at retail (which I did) I would never purchase from a reseller because of all the counterfeits in the market.
Also, the 400 price was too high anyway, should have been a $250 shoe.

When I get home, I'll post a bunch of detailed pics of my pair so y'all can use as a legit check. Any special requests? I'm only taking pics of the outside of the shoes btw...

Back
Top Bottom