Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

I hope SoleSeriouss is legit

I could not tell you if they are legit. I hope they are if you ordered off them.

For me, I always refuse to do business with any retailer who fails to list a phone number and mailing address on their web site.
Soleseriouss has neither listed, you can only contact them via email.

Last edited:
They feel a bit big but just different materials that I have never worn. I would not risk ordering up or down and them not fit. If anything I would order down 1/2 size. I did not lace them up real tight either though.

Received my pair today.  They are the most comfortable XI's I've ever worn.  Definitely true to size.  I had a small glue stain on the suede of one shoe.  No biggie though. It's not that serious.  But definitely a nice shoe.  

I could not tell you if they are legit. I hope they are if you ordered off them.

For me, I always refuse to do business with any retailer who fails to list a phone number and mailing address on their web site.
Soleseriouss has neither listed, you can only contact them via email.

Repped, good point. They do have a solid ebay account and IG seems legit. Fingers crossed

they look good af in your pix. got that bulky look that I love on 11s. I'm so jelly. I still want these bad. You guys seeing stocks anywhere else?

SoleSeriouss.com has sz 8-10.5 600. Im waiting on a sz 11 and another gentleman from NT shared photos of his pair and they are authentic....I also did a fair share of research on them....they do have IG and ebay accounts

they look good af in your pix. got that bulky look that I love on 11s. I'm so jelly. I still want these bad. You guys seeing stocks anywhere else?

SoleSeriouss.com has sz 8-10.5 600. Im waiting on a sz 11 and another gentleman from NT shared photos of his pair and they are authentic....I also did a fair share of research on them....they do have IG and ebay accounts

good looks bro but i'm n the same boat. need a 11.5 although I'd gladly take an 11 or 12

Back
Top Bottom