Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

It was. I got there on Thursday and asked them and was told FCFS. I got the last 7 and 7.5 in the store. I went to the one off Canal. Same block as Sports Plus. I woke up at 7 and stood in line for about 1:40 total. Doors opened at 8am.

You made out pretty good with 2 pairs man, especially if dudes were in line since 4ish. How many people were in front of you? I'm just wondering how hard it will be to cop in NOLA later this year.

anyone know where i can cop a sz 10?  my sz 10 was defective from champs sports. patent leather on front was wrinkled.........reallly!?!?

Mine was the same way. It was a little disappointing but not the end of the world.

any of yall wanna help me with these? like i said im thinking they are GM now. Dont even remember the NTers name since i deleted everything.

View media item 1548209View media item 1548210View media item 1548211View media item 1548212

What size are they ? [emoji]128064[/emoji] They look good enough for me. I'm no expert though.

That would suck if they were fake man. My sister bought me a pair last xmas and they turned out to be really good fakes. Paypal refunded her thankful ($300+). The seller just told me to keep the shoes because he didn't want to pay for return shipping. 

Anyone pay by paypal for both nike and FNL? They took the money out but no email or confirmation at all and don't see anything in my acct.

You made out pretty good with 2 pairs man, especially if dudes were in line since 4ish. How many people were in front of you? I'm just wondering how hard it will be to cop in NOLA later this year.

I think there were about 30 people in front of me. When I got inside and requested my sizes the smallest size they had left after my sizes was a 9. About 3 hours later I stopped by Sports Plus and they had a 10.5 and a 10 left. I went to Politics on Friday and asked them and they were on some we don't know yet deal. I was like [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Ok.

Bert. Bert. them things look off. Can't you see who you bought em off of using the feedback system on here?

It seems they got quite a few pairs. I went to Footlocker in Lakeside Mall on Friday and the lady said they only received 14 pairs. That seems crazy to me.

I think there were about 30 people in front of me. When I got inside and requested my sizes the smallest size they had left after my sizes was a 9. About 3 hours later I stopped by Sports Plus and they had a 10.5 and a 10 left. I went to Politics on Friday and asked them and they were on some we don't know yet deal. I was like [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Ok.

I appreciate all the info, unfortunately for me the 12-13's usually fly off the shelves (probably because they don't get as much of them)....and oh about Politics answer....:rofl: dudes must have been wearing big red noses and floppy shoes when they gave that answer.

Got the 30 waitscreen on fnl and then wouldn't take my CC, thought I got that figured out..

Nike.com was worst I've ever seen, had waiting for my turn screen for over 2 hours only to get out of stock..

I don't buy as many sneakers anymoree, but get pissed when I want to buy a pair and can't get them for retail anymore it seems.. first the xiii lows and now these..

I appreciate all the info, unfortunately for me the 12-13's usually fly off the shelves (probably because they don't get as much of them)....and oh about Politics answer....:rofl: dudes must have been wearing big red noses and floppy shoes when they gave that answer.
Politics is funny. A year ago I was down there when the Sport Blue 3s came out I was there abou 5 mins too late. This guy bought out all size 8s and all the 9s except 1 pair. About 4 pairs total. I'm thinking WTF? I had to stand there and watch. Needless to say I was pissed.

Last edited:
That's probably 14 pairs left after all the employees got theirs....
Probably. While in there I mentioned the red print Huaraches that just came out. The SA said they were sold out except for the pair she hid and was waiting to buy. I was livid. Being a female with a love for sneakers and lusting after those she had me pissed off. I'm thinking you get what 20-30% off and you still can't cop them on release date? You are clearly not prepared...

Politics is funny. A year ago I was down there when the Sport Blue 3s came out I was there abou 5 mins too late. This guy bought out all size 8s and all the 9s except 1 pair. About 4 pairs total. I'm thinking WTF? I had to stand there and watch. Needless to say I was pissed.

:smh: You know there was some money exchanged before that even happened. Hearing things like this gets me like :x but, it is the nature of all things in life. When demand > supply capitalism prevails and the best laid plans of mice and men...well we know how that goes.

:smh: You know there was some money exchanged before that even happened. Hearing things like this gets me like :x but, it is the nature of all things in life. When demand > supply capitalism prevails and the best laid plans of mice and men...well we know how that goes.
True. I would've preferred to miss the transaction but I saw it....Messed me up. Lol.

I selected purchase at 10am on the SNKRS app, pending, then got OOS around 1130am... Tried again to purchase right away, pending, got the OOS notification around 1pm... Tried 1 more time, pending for 5 min, and then it automatically purchased them at 1:05pm. Got my confirmation email at 1:20pm... Thought I'd get the infamous oversold email from Nike, but just got the shipped email instead! I can't believe it...
pretty much exact same chain of events for me on ndc, my snkrs pair has shipped also. its a good thing i dont rely on ndc, i have much better success with jimmyjazz and fnl, not to mention eu sites are pretty easy for gr releases.

Bert. Bert. them things look off. Can't you see who you bought em off of using the feedback system on here?

We never left each other feedback :smh:

It was on an old PayPal account too so I can't even attempt to look up the name or email.

SMH

As bad as I want the mids. I am honestly reluctant to buy any of the 11s on resale. Seems to me that there are a lot of really good looking fakes.

Back
Top Bottom