Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Still waiting on that shipping confirmation from SNKRS for my order about 1 hour after launch... am I SOL?

Last edited:
Still waiting on that shipping confirmation from SNKRS for my order about 1 hour after launch... am I SOL?

I'm pretty sure you should be good if your order is in the SNKRS app when you check in there. Also if you got confirmation.

any body got any ndc  promo codes ??? trying to pick up a pair for the little one 

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you should be good if your order is in the SNKRS app when you check in there. Also if you got confirmation.
Yeah, got order confirmation email soon after ordering and it shows up in my app, but the status shows "submitted." Has me worried a bit.

you shouldnt be....i got through on the SNKRS app after 12 and my order is already shipped with tracking
I figured Nike was doing something like this again. Last in, first out it appears
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, got order confirmation email soon after ordering and it shows up in my app, but the status shows "submitted." Has me worried a bit.
log into NDC and go to your orders. click on the order, and under Order Details, does it say "Preparing to ship"?

Ordered 2 airs separately (with 2 diff't CCs/2 diff't addresses/) from Footaction online. Still awaiting for shipping information. I'm guessing they aren't working through the holiday weekend. Will have to wait until tomorrow for updates. 

Still on the hunt for a sz 7 for my wife..hopefully some sizes will pop up somewhere from a retailer cuz im not feeling the resell prices in my area. They jack up the prices on xi's like crazy. Got a sz 10.5 as trade bait but considering the $50 price diferrence, im not considering doing it anymore. Retail or bust..wish me luck!

Just hang tight bro. I got my shipping email yesterday and i ended up copping around 1:40, im asumming youre good still because you got that email confirmation though.

Damn, still no shipping notice from Foot Locker, only an order confirmation.   I think I'm screwed.

I got the sport blue 3s on Friday and shipping confirmation email Saturday. As for the 11s, I was trying on my phone until 1055. Just the not in cart message so I figured I would try on my iPad. Got through and checked out with a 10.5 in 10 mins. Got tracking info yesterday

Still on the hunt for a sz 7 for my wife..hopefully some sizes will pop up somewhere from a retailer cuz im not feeling the resell prices in my area. They jack up the prices on xi's like crazy. Got a sz 10.5 as trade bait but considering the $50 price diferrence, im not considering doing it anymore. Retail or bust..wish me luck!

I walked into Champs last night and walked out with a size 7 so there is a chance. They were holding them for a coworker don't know what happened, I'm in Detroit.View media item 1548885

Back
Top Bottom