Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Subscribed to this one. Picked up the Concord lows and will be all in on these.
Got me feeling the same way. Unfortunately the seller didn't mentioned the giant cut in the patent leather so now I have to try and return my pair/open a claim but having these in hand has me feeling a lot more optimistic about these. And those SJ lows will be doubled up on if/when they drop.

Last edited:
fakest sneaker info place there is...
I hear you my good man. Never heard of them before but wanted to share nonetheless. As you and I both know they are coming it's just a matter of when. I stand by my orig statement that these will be # 2 cause the best shoe of all time is the orig bk/rd 11 and now you give me the lows. I'll sound like those other guys talking abut give me x amount of pairs come may.

May looks like an expensive month for me... I want those navy blue 5's, bred 11's and Chicago 1's.

Unfortunately that looks like the case. That's all I've been seeing, everywhere. Such a shame.

Unfortunately that looks like the case. That's all I've been seeing, everywhere. Such a shame.

Why is it a shame? If you already have the mids, there really isn't a reason to have the same exact thing as a low version release only a year or two after the mid released.

I think it's a nice subtle change to the low top.

Well that’s the thing, I don’t have the mids so these would have been the next best thing.

It’s not that the red liner necessarily kills the appeal, it just lessens it for some like myself that would prefer the black liner. It just fits the shoe better not to break the sleekness of the black upper with a red that, to me, seems much brighter than the outsole.

Imo I think the red liner would have done the mids some justice in OG form first release yea would of def look nice again jus my .02

Well that’s the thing, I don’t have the mids so these would have been the next best thing.

It’s not that the red liner necessarily kills the appeal, it just lessens it for some like myself that would prefer the black liner. It just fits the shoe better not to break the sleekness of the black upper with a red that, to me, seems much brighter than the outsole.

Ah, I see. I wouldn't sweat it too much. The mids will return soon enough.

I might be one of the few but I think the red liner would have looked great on the original mid release.

Ah, I see. I wouldn't sweat it too much. The mids will return soon enough.

I might be one of the few but I think the red liner would have looked great on the original mid release.
gonna be quiet some time til mids come back. they restocked the hell outta those. they've gotta do space jams, concords, cool greys, and retro plus cw's possibility like all reds.

As much as I hate to say it, they should deefinitely leave the playoffs alone for at least another 6-7 years.

If I wasn't aiming for 3 pair of Chi 1's, I'd be all over these. I prefer the black liner even tho MJ PE's had the red liner. Hopefully I can get these for the low or catch a random restock

Back
Top Bottom