Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I'm tired of 11s. Tired after looking at that silhouette for 20 years now, makes me wanna vomit. Everybody and they mama loves them. Dude said f*** the liner, I say f*** the 11s.
i feel that way too until i see that shiny *** patent leather and they pull me back in

Red or black sockliner I'm all in if I'm able to cop for retail. I'm still salty I had a guaranteed callback pair of the Concord 11 low's and didn't pick them up because I had to loan my brother money the day they released :smh:.

I'm tired of 11s. Tired after looking at that silhouette for 20 years now, makes me wanna vomit. Everybody and they mama loves them. Dude said f*** the liner, I say f*** the 11s.
I feel you. I was never crazy about the 11s. the ridiculous price and the butchering has made me even less thrilled with them. I am sort of interested to see what a "remastered" mid pair will look like. something tells me the patent will still be cut terribly. even if they did fix it I wouldn't pay 210 or whatever bogus price they are going to ask
mean.gif

Interestingly enough, they're going with True Red for these instead of Varsity Red. Not that it makes much of a difference, but whatever.

I remember when the Blk/Red XI's were first retroed they were 125. I gotta check my box to confirm, but damn JB is getting us.

Last edited:
I remember when the Blk/Red XI's were first retroed they were 125. I gotta check my box to confirm, but damn JB is getting us.
No need to check that box G, i can assure u they were def 125. JB been getting us for a minute now LOL 

i know certain shoes are grails for people but i couldnt rightfully call anything that is releasing in the past few years a grail with the crazy price hikes and horrible quality a grail. Oh and im also on the tired of XIs wagon. I almost want to sell all my pairs but i dont see that happening.

Shoe is super clean to me. I even like the red sock liner to switch things up. Plus, if it's BRED, it's a copp!!!

Back
Top Bottom