Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Anyone else feel like these run a bit small? I went up half a size since 11s seem to run a little small but I feel like I could have went up a whole size with these.

Got my pears in, glad I went up a half size, with my flat wide feet. Same as with all my XI's, I just don't wear any kicks often enough to break in. :nthat:

LOL Mine been already stopped tracking, talking about next update Friday at 11:59pm. They need to move their warehouses to LA, not middle of nowhere out in the countryside by the Canadian border lol
I'm actually surprised to see so many tracking updates.
Usually only get a departure scan, arrival scan and out for delivery.

I'm actually surprised to see so many tracking updates.
Usually only get a departure scan, arrival scan and out for delivery.
Got a question. After you've placed an order on NDC (or any shoe site, for that matter), is it possible to immediately go back to upgrade your shipping? (You know, check out super fast with ground, then after you get your order thru, go ahead and upgrade shipping).

got my pair in today from NDC and FNL and both are pretty good for quality control... its been a minute since i got flawless pairs... the fit is great and they look great also but to say these are better than mids are comical... i have 01, 2012 and these and still prefer the mids... had the cdp but sold them...but hey everyone has an opinion thats not wrong

Got a question. After you've placed an order on NDC (or any shoe site, for that matter), is it possible to immediately go back to upgrade your shipping? (You know, check out super fast with ground, then after you get your order thru, go ahead and upgrade shipping).
Not possible through the website, but you can call customer service (i think within 30 minutes) to make changes. YMMV though. 

Question. ...
M.J. has NEVER wore these Bred Lows in a game correct?..EVER! I have every playoff game recorded from 1996 and the only time he wore an XI low was the actual XI Bred LOWS with the netting on the upper wrapping over the toebox.
Correct me if im wrong?...
does ANYONE have an actual pic of M.J. wearing this 2015 version?..with the black liner of course.

Last edited:

Not possible through the website, but you can call customer service (i think within 30 minutes) to make changes. YMMV though. 
Just trying to make sure if I get lucky on Saturday, that I can call whomever I cop from and get them to upgrade shipping. Then again, I'm sure they'd be inundated by calls from angry customers who didn't get to cop a pair. 

Hmmmm?...still cant tell if those are lows against Sonics?..cant zoom in on my phone lol..and the pic with the red liner could be anyone imo..MJ never wore the red liners in a game thats for sure. Maybe a practice?
Thank you for helpin me out my friend!
Rep

Just trying to make sure if I get lucky on Saturday, that I can call whomever I cop from and get them to upgrade shipping. Then again, I'm sure they'd be inundated by calls from angry customers who didn't get to cop a pair. 

Actually if you have. My UPS account you can upgrade shipping (for a fee) after it has shipped (in their possession). It can be done thru the seller also but they usually charge more.

Hmmmm?...still cant tell if those are lows against Sonics?..cant zoom in on my phone lol..and the pic with the red liner could be anyone imo..MJ never wore the red liners in a game thats for sure. Maybe a practice?
Thank you for helpin me out my friend!
Rep
No problem, the linked post by @vegetaray123 pretty much answers your questions. The first few pics were from the '96 finals, the red liner was worn during his summer camp and the last was worn by actor chi mcbride.

Last edited:
Actually if you have. My UPS account you can upgrade shipping (for a fee) after it has shipped (in their possession). It can be done thru the seller also but they usually charge more.
I've heard about this before, but could have sworn it only applied to packages being sent UPS Sure Post being able to be upgraded to UPS Ground. Haven't heard of packages being sent UPS Ground being able to be upgraded to, say UPS 2nd Day Air. 

I've heard about this before, but could have sworn it only applied to packages being sent UPS Sure Post being able to be upgraded to UPS Ground. Haven't heard of packages being sent UPS Ground being able to be upgraded to, say UPS 2nd Day Air. 

Maybe you're right but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Anyone else feel like these run a bit small? I went up half a size since 11s seem to run a little small but I feel like I could have went up a whole size with these.
Hell yeah they do. I went for the 10.5 as heard they feel snug. Sooo glad I did because they would have been so uncomfortable if I didn't, as the 10.5 still feels snug.

How these fit compared to concord lows though? Really thinking I should have gone up, did on concords but they feel a little big. Guess will have to see.

lol Why people always post pics of multiple pairs. Why not have compassion for the unlucky ones. Not calling you or anyone else a douche but, I would feel like one doing that ish.

If you need compassion for missing a shoe release, you have other issues to deal with. It's not that serious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom