Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Man...lookin at NDC's twitter this morning I saw someone got shipped one size 12.5 shoe and the other shoe 12...IN THE SAME BOX. Nike quality control is slipping...How mad would you be if that happened to you?

Rocked them today and they are already creased on the sides smh
Bro that's what happens.  The back of my Bred 11 mid leather was CRISP and smooth and after a few wears the 23 is peeling off, and the leather is sticking out. At least with the lows you don't have that leather part on the back, so you don't have to worry about it crumbling up.

Last edited:
Rocked them today and they are already creased on the sides smh

Bro that's what happens.  The back of my Bred 11 mid leather was CRISP and smooth and after a few wears the 23 is peeling off, and the leather is sticking out. At least with the lows you don't have that leather part on the back, so you don't have to worry about it crumbling up.
cdp 11s?

Newest member just arrived from FNL.

[ATTACHMENT=9760]IMG_20150529_181853.jpg (1,134k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

i'm seeing a bunch of pairs close to retail right now. People must be wanting to unload these to try and by the chicago 1s

Got a pair with mid sole dimples. Both shoes on the inner part near the arch. Left shoe more effed up more than the right. If anyone other than me notices it, they are paying waaaaay too much attention to me. :lol:

just grabbed for $210 shipped

busy with fam issues last saturday

sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do ....

i'm seeing a bunch of pairs close to retail right now. People must be wanting to unload these to try and by the chicago 1s
I think that was the plan... People who wanted these XIs should jump on board now. Chicago prices are going to go insanely high and these will go back to regular resale for XI lows (~$230-$250)

With a GR I don't have as much of a problem with people posting pics, because not many missed out.

But people will do it up here for a sneaker like the Chicago 1's which is obviously to show off and humble brag. People can't get one pair, but you want to post five.
laugh.gif
IMO that's dirty to do to your fellow members of this community, but some are out for self and e-props anyway.

Moving on. I like these with the red lining. If they had the black I would have passed, since I have the mids

Glad I got these. I figured I could always get rid of them if I wasn't feeling them in person.
I'm in the same boat as you, I bought them impulsively online even though I HATED them in pics and I already have the IR XI Lows which I wear all the time (figured it's an 11, why the heck not). However, when I got them in the mail today, I fell in love. 

I don't understand how anyone that likes wearing Jordans didn't get these for the collection.
These are screaming summer pool party and Saturday afternoon barbecue :smokin
Post pics later.

Just got my pair in today. Pre-creased than a muh. Sent em right back. I would've flipped them, but with that nasty crease and with that black gunk under the outsole on the toe and the outside of the left foot... 
mean.gif
 So disappointed.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in today. Pre-creased than a muh. Sent em right back. I would've flipped them, but with that nasty crease and with that black gunk under the outsole on the toe and the outside of the left foot... :smh:  So disappointed.
[/quote]

Did yours come from NDC?

My pair from NDC came with some issues cut on the left toe box and scuff on the right toe box. Gonna just flip them.

View media item 1556441

Last edited:
Just got my pair in today. Pre-creased than a muh. Sent em right back. I would've flipped them, but with that nasty crease and with that black gunk under the outsole on the toe and the outside of the left foot... 
mean.gif
 So disappointed.

Did yours come from NDC?

My pair from NDC came with some issues cut on the left toe box and scuff on the right toe box. Gonna just flip them.

[/quote]
Yup NDC.. I'm bout to buy some IVs to take the sting of my disappointment away. I woulda flipped em, but I don't want to hear the next man complaining about what I couldn't live with. 

Yup NDC.. I'm bout to buy some IVs to take the sting of my disappointment away. I woulda flipped em, but I don't want to hear the next man complaining about what I couldn't live with. 

I think if your honest and give full disclosure your good. Someone might be ok with the pre crease.

I think if your honest and give full disclosure your good. Someone might be ok with the pre crease.

It's the honest and right thing to do, but prepare to get lowballed.

Back
Top Bottom