Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

The toebox on these is tighter than the Georgetown's, its driving me crazy because the sock trick is not working and its too late to get a size swap.

Try a sneaker group on Facebook in your city, that's what I did. I always put to shoes on as soon as I get them so their already laced how I like them for when I go tow here them. I knew these were too small right away and started asking about a size swap right away cause I knew I wouldn't ever wear them because of how uncomfortable they were.

Last edited:
Man these are killing me I wore em a couple times but they are definitely too small.

What is the sock trick?

I got a 10.5 but clearly need an 11. Shoe fits like a 10.

Man these are killing me I wore em a couple times but they are definitely too small.

What is the sock trick?

I got a 10.5 but clearly need an 11. Shoe fits like a 10.

take the sock liner out the shoe u will be good
Don't you mean the insole...? I've heard people taking out the insole to lessen the tightness of a sneaker so I'm guessing that's what you meant.  (I've also heard people adding a thin insole for added comfort and making a sneaker more fitted...)

Wearing thinner socks should help too, like the synthetic/polyester types if sneakers are running tight.  Elite socks are comfortable (and thick) but take up too much space in the sneaker.

Had them and sold them the second I heard that the concord lows were coming out ... Zero regrets

Anyone know if there are fakes of these? Looking for an 11.5 and some on eBay look a little questionable. Thanks

tomv11 tomv11 There are fakes out there. I would try to find a pair with the reciept. Although reciepts can be faked most companies and sellers dont go through the trouble of finding a pair with a fake reciept. If you find a pair with the reciept, the carbon fiber looks legit, and the toe cap is transparent then you have a pretty good chance that its legit.

Thanks for that clarification. I bought my girl a pair a while back, but haven't given them to her yet haha

Thanks for that clarification. I bought my girl a pair a while back, but haven't given them to her yet haha
Got my sis a pair and was waiting for her bday to gift it to her, was worried this whole time that it would be too tight for her 

The toebox on these is tighter than the Georgetown's, its driving me crazy because the sock trick is not working and its too late to get a size swap.

Try a sneaker group on Facebook in your city, that's what I did. I always put to shoes on as soon as I get them so their already laced how I like them for when I go tow here them. I knew these were too small right away and started asking about a size swap right away cause I knew I wouldn't ever wear them because of how uncomfortable they were.
 I waited too long to try them on and once I did they were non existent on my local fb groups. Then I started wearing them anyways hoping they would break in but all I've done now is mess up my pinky toes and scuff up the shoe
indifferent.gif

If the mods want to delete this post they can, if not if you any info on the legitimacy of the shoes feel free to chime in. 

Take it to the LC forum.

If the mods want to delete this post they can, if not if you any info on the legitimacy of the shoes feel free to chime in. 
Back looks iffy. Not sure if it is just the way it is creased/positioning due to packaging, but here is my pair to compare:

The 23s looked like they are positioned high on yours or that part of the shoe is just mashed. Plus, the jump man looks a little too close to the liner on your pair. Best bet is to take this to the LC forum for more opinions.

Back
Top Bottom