Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Anybody know if Supplied is a US company.
Trying to guage shipping and or delivery time.

https://checkout.shopify.com/394178...ce73ce9e?_ga=1.175453035.855791904.1436296692
Some people in this thread said get-supplied sells fakes: http://niketalk.com/t/535414/site-fake-jordans
I clicked it on an NT advertisement.

I have heard of it before, on here.

Saw those for $200 thinking it be a nice grab for Trade Bait but, that  price is $150 less than a sz 12 Georgetown low on the same site.

photos have a weird glare, but they look like my release day pairs. Let me check the tag info when i get home.

Posted in legit check but got no replies. Could anyone help with a legit check

http://niketalk.com/t/630851/legit-check-xi-low-bred#post_23735461
You probably got no replies because the pics are coming up way too small and blurry for anyone to check.

2r61tzr.jpg

Last edited:
So, I realize these have a different kind of patent leather than the Space Jams, Bred Mids, and Gammas. The mids have more of a smooth patent leather and is a bit more shiny while these and the Infrared 23s are a little grainier and smoother. Anyone else notice? I tried my beat to take a pic but it's kinda hard to see:

View media item 1666094Bred Lows on top, Space Jams on bottom.

You can kinda see the graininess of the patent leather where the light reflects off of the Breds while the Space Jams are smooth

So, I realize these have a different kind of patent leather than the Space Jams, Bred Mids, and Gammas. The mids have more of a smooth patent leather and is a bit more shiny while these and the Infrared 23s are a little grainier and smoother. Anyone else notice? I tried my beat to take a pic but it's kinda hard to see:

View media item 1666094Bred Lows on top, Space Jams on bottom.

You can kinda see the graininess of the patent leather where the light reflects off of the Breds while the Space Jams are smooth

My guess is they are probably using synthetic resin (cheaper & faster) to mass produce the patent leather. The grainy texture could be caused by a poor resin mix, wrong temperature, or rushed cure time. If the base leather is contaminated it could also affect the finish.

I can see maybe charging a little extra just for time and resources but to sell to my family for resale at market value is something I wouldnt do. 

^Definitely with you on that one. I need to compensate myself for my time and resources spent, but I guess the real question just how much to compensate yourself.

sorry to post so late but niketown ny has/had these as of today. also white 5 , infrared 3 and powder 10.
starting to seem common

Damn man, been wanting a pair of these for retail but I gotta pick up my cybers today. Got a couple of hours to think about it anyway

In. At least we have a chance now that payment is required. Death to all the email raffle bots. I bet it cuts down the number of entries by a significant amount.

Back
Top Bottom