Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Just got a call from FA... I'm here in KCMO... The raffle game here is hit or miss since we are a smaller market and everyone has a cousin working at the shoe joints... To get a call here means two things... This is a huge release or you just got the lucky leftovers after the managers hand picked they personal customers pairs... Looks like a little bit of both happened today... Let's hope my plug secures my other pair... 

Where at in KCMO did you get your call from? I'm still waiting on my call. I put in for raffles at Oak Park Mall though

The day I got smart enough to save Footactions phone number in my phone so I knew it was them calling for the raffle, was the day it seemed like I was a shoe in for every release.
They call me for every shoe, every one G

Dang, yall still hv to answer the phone in order to secure your pair???
They stopped that right after the last Bred release here where I'm at. They'll leave a VM. If VM is full or not set-up then as long as you callback within a few hours you're good. Think they caught a lot of heat from peeps that have jobs and can't answer the phone whenever. They should at least call after 5 or 6pm (When most peeps get finished working)

Dang, yall still hv to answer the phone in order to secure your pair???
They stopped that right after the last Bred release here where I'm at. They'll leave a VM. If VM is full or not set-up then as long as you callback within a few hours you're good. Think they caught a lot of heat from peeps that have jobs and can't answer the phone whenever. They should at least call after 5 or 6pm (When most peeps get finished working)

Finishline just did it. I missed a call and called back after 30 minutes. They filled up with another ticket. Smh

Finishline just did it. I missed a call and called back after 30 minutes. They filled up with another ticket. Smh
Yeah that's brutal. Like some other guy said, I have all my local spots saved in my phone so the name pops up, and my phone stays in my hand all day Wednesday and Thursday if I've entered a raffle on Monday. Luckily my job is pretty lax when it comes to having your cell on you so even calls during the day aren't an issue.

Last edited:
Bev Center HOH called and I missed it! But they left a message. I'm good and I get my discount. Happy right now!

Where at in KCMO did you get your call from? I'm still waiting on my call. I put in for raffles at Oak Park Mall though
Independence Center... I never win anything from out there due to plugs running ramped in that mall... We just went out there for ratio purposes since my girl really wants these... She missed out on the mids... My mids still look great! 

That's why Im not even going to bother with raffles. If they wanna text then that's cool but I can't be answering personal calls that often at work.

That sucks hear about these missed calls. I put my phone on loud and keep it on me at all times. Even take my phone with me to the bathroom.

I got a call when I was playing Candy Crush while pooing before.

I got a total of 1 raffle only for this release at finish line. Told me they making calls today. Let's see if I will get lucky

That's why Im not even going to bother with raffles. If they wanna text then that's cool but I can't be answering personal calls that often at work.

Thats true man. This is why some champs and ftl stores call st around noon, or at the end of the day because most people get off from work at 5pm onwards. Fnl called me at their own time damn. They're not even patient compared to ftl who leaves voicemail whenever you're not able to answer.

Got a call from Nike SF at 2pm today. Figured I was gonna win the size 15 since they only get one and like 2 pairs of size 14 on most releases.

Missed a call for double time today @ the job and still no calls for my raffles. Starting to feel like the mad rapper today. Hope to update this post in the near future.

me too bro, my friend just called and I got super excited until I seen the number on the caller ID.

something similar happen. I got a call from the dealership to remind me of my wifes car oil change appointment :smh: I pulled my phone out quick LOL

Back
Top Bottom