Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Got the call from Nike Las Vegas
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone in Houston won extra raffles that they don't plan on buying, dm me. Just had my first newborn this week, and I wasn't able to get my hares or plan for this release. I Will still try online, but u know how that go's.

What size? I'm a 13 and I'll message you if I get any extra calls.

My ATL people ... how we're looking?

Calls? raffle success stories?  or am I being a sacrificial lamb up in here ... :lol:

Might be Friday or bust for me..

This raffle business is still mind boggling to me. 

Taking my chances online and I can't get a pair, so be it. I'll be goddamned if I have to enter a lottery for a CHANCE to BUY a pair of sneakers. 
laugh.gif

I think so, maybe someone who misses out on the Bred lows doubled up on the Concord lows
Yeah that's what I was hoping for. I am guessing I would have to just sell my double up and then use that money for the concords? Is there any safe way of trading like that? Thanks again.

This raffle business is still mind boggling to me. 

Taking my chances online and I can't get a pair, so be it. I'll be goddamned if I have to enter a lottery for a CHANCE to BUY a pair of sneakers. :lol:
online is basically a lottery for a chance to buy sneakers too

I think Vegas hoh, champ and finshing line will start there calls tomorrow
Vegas HoH (Fashion Show Mall), Flight23 both doing FCFS.  Flight23 opens at 8am, didn't ask about HoH.

NTLV called winners today (and just tweeted about it); FNL Fashion Show mall called winners today too.

Not sure about the other locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom