Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

luckily my FA folks held me down as i will not be in a position to cop from a store tmrw and i strike out online these days so he is obviously clutch to the max at this point. if he gets it, i got it which is why i always take care of him. it's never even a question anymore.

CFn0ZGUWYAAML4n.jpg

got 2pairs on lock right now but i wanna e able to trade my 2nd pair for georgetowns..i passed on rd & now im kickin my self

Won more pairs at HOH Perimeter, HOH Cumberland, and Nike Lenox... this is a good weekend for me, lmfao.

Last edited:
I'm still 1 for 10 it looks like I'm stuck there.

Olympia Sports is having a raffle today.  But it's only open for a few hours and I got **** to do.  

So it looks like it's going to be 2 laptops, 2 smartphones, 2 iPads locked and ready to go to get that 1 extra pair.

And then after I get that 1 extra pair I always hang around to see if I can get through again and end up with 3.  It's like a ******* game and I can't quit!  

Last edited:
Footaction, downtown brooklyn on fulton street, will give out guaranteed tickets for these around 4am-430am ..but they'll be people in line waiting for the tickets as early as midnight. I would go there..between 1am-2am. Wait 2-3 hrs til the dude shows up to give out the guaranteed tix. Once u get the ticket..u leave...and come back 8am ..they'll start calling out tickets then.
Thank You I Really Appreciate The Help I Was Thinking of standing online at footlocker by nostrand ave cause its small but foot action seems to be the plan :smile:

Last edited:
is the Shiekh raffle done?

It's over. The only way you'd get a pair from them is to camp there and hope there's an unclaimed pair in your size if you didn't enter. They'll let people know later today or sometime this evening. They sell unclaimed pairs at 1PM. People were selfish with codes for this release. I posted two codes for Houston.

Last edited:
Try online tomorrow morning or just get ready to pay resell if you don't want to camp/stand in line.

what is your time worth?
it's definitely worth it because 300 compared to 170 is definitely up my alley lol so you think I should do store direct? or online midnight? This Is a 7.5 we're talking about also I'm NERVOUS

Back
Top Bottom