Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Oh, I knmow haha, I am gonna wait till closer, and lots of GR I am able to cop so I will wait =/

I'm ready for these. Still kind of regret selling the mids I copped last release, but I couldn't argue with $400. I think I'll rock the lows more than mids any way.

What if the seller doesn't come through and takes your money and run. What are you going to file a paypal claim on a 6 month purchase. I think you only have 45 days to file a claim. 

180 days

This is false.

Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering out whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering out whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.
he was just being a smart *** and caught me on a technicality.  I said all J's will be remastered, instead of all retro J's.  Whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess

hope for massive GR

since i got 3 pairs of concord lows, ill need 3 of these :lol:

i like these better than mids.

sorry brahs

That toebox is finally looking like the 2000 and OG pairs. Haven't seen a toebox that nice since SpaceJams of 09

Last edited:
U guys do know that those pic are from a china seller that sells reps aka "UAs" and didn't credit the pic to that china seller.. it definitely not skz pic

I actually looked at my mids yesterday. I think I only wore them once.

Waiting to see how these look.

hope for massive GR

sorry brahs

Are you joking?

Why do you need three pair? These don't yellow.

hope for massive GR

sorry brahs

Yeah I find lows are easier to wear than the mids that's why I would try to get a pair of those

100% Copped. Going for two pairs like I did with Concords and Infrareds.

Last edited:
[emoji]9757[/emoji]️That's the truth I'm still tryna find a pair of low XI wht red I think low xi look a bit bttr with sweats....

Back
Top Bottom