Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

The Finish Line at Memorial City Mall is remodeling for those that haven't heard. Champs & Foot Locker are doing raffles but today will be the last day for entries. I had a guy who looked like Riff Raff look over my shoulder while I was filling out a FL raffle ticket offering to resell me a pair for $250. Houston's Memorial City Mall Sheikh's code is: CEB2BA761D

Went to Champs and held them in hand. They are better quality than the Hares. No excess glue or smudges. People are going hard for these

That's quality control

And XI's have always have decent quality control for the most part

The issue with quality on the XI, is how comfortable they are, thin and the patent leather cut

That's quality control

And XI's have always have decent quality control for the most part

The issue with quality on the XI, is how comfortable they are, thin and the patent leather cut

Just wore my tuxedo low over the weekend, and they were so damn uncomfortable

This is my first time entering raffles in a major market like Houston...

I went to the galleria and entered raffles in HOH and Champs. Got the Shiekh codes too. FNL told me they are doing FCFS.

Im wondering if I need to be a lil more aggressive... Im not as young as I use to be lol... Houston is huge, but do I need to hit other malls too

I went to the galleria and entered raffles in HOH and Champs. Got the Shiekh codes too. FNL told me they are doing FCFS.

Im wondering if I need to be a lil more aggressive... Im not as young as I use to be lol... Houston is huge, but do I need to hit other malls too
yes. might want to try Baybrook, Almeda, Memorial and sharpstown

if houston is anything like Dallas when it comes to Jordans you need to hit multiple malls. you would think Mj played here how they love Jordans.

Just wore my tuxedo low over the weekend, and they were so damn uncomfortable

I talk myself out of wearing XI's if I know I'm going to be wearing them for more than a couple of hours.

There's so many other options in the same colorways.

Both concord and goergetown lows are so comfy. Some of the most comftorable shoes i think I got.
Yep, I agree. I know for a fact..all the 11 lows from 2014 to now are comfortable. The tuxedos I dont own..and they came out before 2014..so idk if there were issues with those lows bring less comfy..or..if u just got a size too small

Both concord and goergetown lows are so comfy. Some of the most comftorable shoes i think I got.
Yep, I agree. I know for a fact..all the 11 lows from 2014 to now are comfortable. The tuxedos I dont own..and they came out before 2014..so idk if there were issues with those lows bring less comfy..or..if u just got a size too small

How are the Infrared low's? I think I may have a boxed pair I never opened :lol:

How are the Infrared low's? I think I may have a boxed pair I never opened :lol:
open em and wear em son! Lol. 11 Lows are awesome to wear during warm/hot months. Ru a collector or reseller? Or are u jus spendin $200 a pop to help MJ get a few more billion dollars and have your shoes sit in boxes to collect dust?

Black cement infrared lows are one of my favs..they kinda look like space jams on the mid n bottoms..but the toe cap is cloudy on the blk infrared lows..the spacejams have a more translucent see thru sole. I prefer the cloudy soles on the blk cement infrared lows more.

Just clean your icey soles off after each wear. I use a toothbrush..small keys to pick da gravel out of da grooves. I don't wet em with water..dat'll make em yellow faster. Baby wipes are good tho..not alot of liquid on em..n they can wipe the dirt marks off the icey soles, and touch up the patent leather wit those.

damn looks like you really craving for a pair
eyes.gif

Last edited:

UPDATED 11:05PM PST 5/18

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Raffle started 5/15 and ends 5/20.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center

Citrus Heights /Sunrise Mall

Concord /Sunvalley Mall

Fairfield / Solano Mall - d5444925d8

Hayward / Southland Mall

Newark / Newpark Mall

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)

Roseville / Galleria at Roseville