• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see what you did there :smokin

Last edited:
I do not like these at all. That green is horrendous. Maybe if it was lime green, with a black bottom? YES.

nthat.gif

I posted a FNL link a while ago. But now I realize that I see the same style code for both these and the Concord low. Everything I have found, they both have the same code, can't find anything that has a different one. So, now I don't know which shoe the link is for.

Haven't been in this thread in a while , 2 of my little cousins ask me to camp with them :lol: not my thing. Hope these aren't a problem and hope they have numbers like the Easters spizikes or at least half .

These are gonna be a GR Release and  full size run from Toddler up to Mens

EAZY CAWP!

EAZY CAWP!
do you consider the releases today 'EAZY CAWP!'s? if you do then quite a few people will beg to differ...this release wont be as easy as you make it seem...i dont care how general...watch and see...better do your due diligence... 

EAZY CAWP!

Hmmmm one these are going to be limited. Nike doing 2 GR release on the same day. After today, I wouldn't be so quick to call these an easy cop especially when it comes to 11s

@AirRaab

Originally Posted by AirRaab  

EAZY CAWP!

Maybe a GR release but  i don't know if the will be in Grade School. The Aqua's are for the GS and toddlers

snakeskins will be limited, I called the quick strike store in my area, they got them in but not a lot of pairs, I hope they stick with the fcfs like they said they were

these gonna be easy or no?

not hearing or seeing too much hype even tho its 2 weeks away

these gonna be easy or no?

not hearing or seeing too much hype even tho its 2 weeks away

Far as my area won't be easy will be like gamma 12's only two stores in my state got those, I think three stores getting these snakeskins, but I know some areas get a lot of pairs so some think they not limited, but they will be

They'll Be Easy here in So Cal… So many spots within 50miles..  

The retro 9's and 1's this last weekend were simple to grab out here….IMO

Those Supreme Foamposite that dropped…. everyone i know who went to Supreme on Fairfax CAWPED pairs...

not saying it will be the same every weekend….. but so far here in LA it's been easy

I don't know about that Farm Life or small town living….. Get to a Major City!

Back
Top Bottom