• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These would go so much harder if there was no yellow in the shoe and if the upper was white not black.

**Edit**

Just Now Realizing The Jumpmans Are Yellow
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I knew I'd like it when I saw a pair in hand. Pictures are deceiving, like a chick without makeup, sometimes you're like, "nice to meet you",

And she says, it's me Katie, your girlfriend.

So I've been watching and bidding a pair of Tuxedo 11's on eBay since Monday and they were New In box right, auction ends in 30 minutes and look what I saw was changed on Monday

View media item 908509
View media item 908510
Lol @ "but once"...dudes worn them, good thing I double checked everything before placing final bid. Buster

I also notice "100% authentic" wasn't in the description either so I can't understand how I even started bidding. I must've been drinking.

I knew I'd like it when I saw a pair in hand. Pictures are deceiving, like a chick without makeup, sometimes you're like, "nice to meet you",

And she says, it's me Katie, your girlfriend.
so are you feeling them or nah
Yea I'm for sure feeling these. 

Grabbing these joints for sure, Be on my feet in Church Easter Sunday too.

Last edited:
I also notice "100% authentic" wasn't in the description either so I can't understand how I even started bidding. I must've been drinking.
dawg that literally means nothing. ive seen dudes selling the fakest kicks out there and they write **** like 100 % or 3 x ur money back, and obviously theres no way to get 3x the money back and i wouldn't trust anything they say in the first place. i almost feel like msgin them like are u fn serious

dawg that literally means nothing. ive seen dudes selling the fakest kicks out there and they write **** like 100 % or 3 x ur money back, and obviously theres no way to get 3x the money back and i wouldn't trust anything they say in the first place. i almost feel like msgin them like are u fn serious

It's in the FAQ section of ebays tips when it comes to Jordan Retro's where it specifically states/recommends the things to look out for to protect yourself. This was one of the tips they said to look for. So to me, it means something, and I look for it. Sure the scammers can read just as I do and put this in their listing purposely but...to me, it means something because eBay guarantees refunds if it is in there and they are fake. I know the buyer is protected in other ways but I still look for this, I've passed on kicks that don't have it before as well which I've regretted. I think I'm going to grab this listing I'm looking at now even though it's not in there. We shall see, thanks for the post too

Last edited:
These are decent in person. Scales aren't as embossed as the older models but they feel nice. The quality is decent. Might grab and custom, but then again might wait for the Concords.

Preciate the Info! And I feel you on that. Gotta boy and he would love the mens green color way better

Can't wait… Stores are already getting their pairs as of yesterday I've seen..  One of the employees at the mall showed me a pair… UGH!

I already told you what i'm doing with my pair...

To The Jungle BABY!

Back
Top Bottom