• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been in for these. Just hope that they're a lot of pairs because I'll be broke on the 19th [emoji]128560[/emoji]

man these are growing on me. i usually don't mess with snakeskin print but these might change that

dawg that literally means nothing. ive seen dudes selling the fakest kicks out there and they write **** like 100 % or 3 x ur money back, and obviously theres no way to get 3x the money back and i wouldn't trust anything they say in the first place. i almost feel like msgin them like are u fn serious
It makes the dispute a lot easier when you receive a fake one.. It always matter son..

I'm guessing these are not going to be a gr, no kid sizes and it seems only a few stores are receiving them

Why I have a feeling once the yeezy foams release calendar comes out, everyone will transfer to this thread

Lol these are pretty limited from my advanced research efforts

Last edited:
Those NDC photos 
smokin.gif
 though to me!

Last edited:
4/19 - $150
Ndc pics (sorry if they've been posted)

sick.gif
tackiest overall looking Jordan I've seen in awhile. it looks so damn plastic and ******. I know all jordans are pretty much made out of plastic but these ones just look SO cheap.
mean.gif
 the original snakeskins looked just as phony but at least they didn't look this cheap imo.

Saw these in person. Quickly said "PASS!" out loud two seconds after picking them up.

Even the low Infrared are dope. Just saw a some really up close pics of those. Those really clear pics like some here take.

Back
Top Bottom