• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not into clothes as much as I'm am shoes (mostly sneakers). but I do understand where they're going with this. This ain't the type of shoe you can wear with just anything.

Last edited:
roll.gif
even tackier than the already released snakeskin colorways. sad thing is these would still get hyped up just cause it's a snakeskin 11... so much fail here.

to me they are better than the red 11 lows. Ill definitely cop. I do want the teal snakeskins to re release mine look DS but the sole is coming apart.

Funny thing is, I can see these selling. I won't cop because of the snakeskin but I can see people buying them just because it is a 11 regardless of high/low.

HIDEOUS… ONLY SNAKESKIN THAT EVER CAME OUT OKAY WERE THE PINK ONES.. AND THE NERVE OF THEM TO RELEASE THEM ON MY BDAY LOL.. :x

I like them. Everyone is here saying ugly but when they drop are going to cop. Just like the gamma blues. Everyone was saying they were ugly and then copped them. I disliked gamma blues and when they released I didn't even try to get them. But yall are just about what everyone else likes not what you like. smh.

I like them. Everyone is here saying ugly but when they drop are going to cop. Just like the gamma blues. Everyone was saying they were ugly and then copped them. I disliked gamma blues and when they released I didn't even try to get them. But yall are just about what everyone else likes not what you like. smh.
To be fair, the Gammas where a "christmas release". Thus, these might be different, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom