• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the snakeskins patent leather just with a design on top? Or is it different material in general?

My birthday is 4-20 and I always get shoes that come out that Saturday just cause, but I'm gonna have to skip this year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My birthday is 4-20 and I always get shoes that come out that Saturday just cause, but I'm gonna have to skip this year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's to bad, if you were my fam I would get you some kush and these green snakeskins for your b-day

Is it me or does these look like they will have more yellow than green making them yellow snakeskin's instead of green, but we need more pics only three months away should have better pics soon

Last edited:
I am shocked that there aren't really any recent pics of these yet considering these are coming out in about 2 months.

[quote name="zombiejohnny" ]

I am shocked that there aren't really any recent pics of these yet considering these are coming out in about 2 months.
[/quote]

Wait 'til after All-Star weekend, we'll get plenty daily just because they're XIs

[quote name="ColdCity" ]

white upper wouldve set these off...

plz do a correct white/red xi low jb plz'[/quote]

JB already made white/patent red XI lows and a white/patent UNC XI lows, as well as the two snakeskin XI lows, but that was a long time ago. I sure hope they are remade again, even different colorways.

[quote name="zombiejohnny" ]

Wait 'til after All-Star weekend, we'll get plenty daily just because they're XIs

[quote name="ColdCity" ]

white upper wouldve set these off...

plz do a correct white/red xi low jb plz'[/quote]

JB already made white/patent red XI lows and a white/patent UNC XI lows, as well as the two snakeskin XI lows, but that was a long time ago. I sure hope they are remade again, even different colorways.[/quote]

no he didnt ...those were a new colorway im speaking of the 2001 white/red xi low

Snake skin.... Why does this make me think of Kobe...

You know what would be interesting and maybe someone can PS, XI highs with CROC SKIN PATENT!!!!

trust me this will sell out
it's inevitable. They could put pink ice cream cones on the 11 and it would be camped for. These will be just as popular as those ugly "reverse concords" as some call them
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom