• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never ever been able to cop from any online websites in eons. Resellers get my money if I really want the shoe

type product code in search and leads me to item not existing 100x

ok

add to cart nope

finally adds then 2 seconds later says its gone

who is playing tricks on me? how am i the only person going through this 3 shoe releases in a row? especially when one of them was a GR? how?
ive been ****** many more times in a row

yea but im on the site on time, i cant search, i can add

it gave me the verification this time, pass it and nothing

its like they banned me but who knows. why would i be banned in the first place :lol: ive never done anything illegal, downloaded or looked at nay bots. never used a add to cart, nothing. so all of this makes no sense for the site to work for me for all these years and now to not even let me attempt to add an item to my cart.

If the item was ever in your cart you should be good. I originally had them in my cart, they disappeared and now they're back. Just waiting on NDC to get their act together :smh:

It's just the hype man. Any retros that come out people will swarm just to have them or to flip em thinking they are hustlers and business men

yea but im on the site on time, i cant search, i can add

it gave me the verification this time, pass it and nothing

its like they banned me but who knows. why would i be banned in the first place
laugh.gif
ive never done anything illegal, downloaded or looked at nay bots. never used a add to cart, nothing. so all of this makes no sense for the site to work for me for all these years and now to not even let me attempt to add an item to my cart.
Same here tho.

Not sure it's a banned thing, I think it's just that jacked up this am.

i just paid 250.00. my first time ever paying more than needed besides the red octobers.... still dont know how i feel about this.... i guess 250.00 shipped is better than over 250.... lol sighhhhh feelin super emotional lol

If they don't get this **** resolved soon I highly doubt the restock will happen at 10. Probably push it back to a later date.

Fnl tweeted sold out, had in cart for sizes 11.5 and 12, neither let me get to checkout. On to the next one :wink:

Edit: Don't give up ndc if you were able to add to cart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom