• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ndc is screwing up badly. Sizes aren't popping up.....then 3 min later they show, add to cart brings the spinning wheel for 10 min, the the pic verification, then freezes, spinning wheel again for 10 min and then the please try again message. Smh

Notice how Nike hasn't tweeted that anything has sold out yet, dem cart issues.

Hasn't even acknowledged it.

Last edited:
copped on finishline at the last minute hopefully my order ships, it'll take away the salt of the BS foam release on NDC

I think it's an issue with the site across the board. I tried on Safari, Firefox, Atomic, Chrome and IE. Nothing works. I'm even trying to add the LeBron Easters to cart and it won't work.

damn i even got bombarded on ebay for my 250.00 purchase!!! However i found someone who had them actually i saved more! 221.30 shipped!!! seller had 172 feedbacks. So i feel confident. now im going to sleep. i got a dodger game to attend later. good luck and congrats to those who copped with no issue. This release caught me off guard with splash pages and errors. i didnt think it happen like that on these. PZ

I have the shoes in my cart, it just sends me to an error screen after I hit checkout. How long do these problems usually persist?

Back
Top Bottom