• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone actually have a pair on hand? Most of the pictures I've seen have been of the black midsole custom. I got my shipping number today but won't be able to see them until I get home late next week.
if you look online or instagram i'm sure you can find pics, if not let me know i'll post some of mine

if you look online or instagram i'm sure you can find pics, if not let me know i'll post some of mine
Lol, yea, I avoided that after these first dropped because I was salty about missing out 
wink.gif

Most UPS/Fedex trucks don't run until the evening. Expect true tracking to come out at the end of business day. All of these shoes are probably on a pallet waiting to hit the Memphis Fedex sort facility

Crazy yours shipped already. I'm thinking my order is going out tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah I figured I would probably get them sometime before the weekend, not today. My Concords are showing out for delivery and these are showing in transit and early, but by end of day. Who knows, I will for sure have them by tomorrow.

My friend missed out on the re-release trying to help him find one for a good price whats a good reseller price for this? or atleast the lowest youve seen sold for?

Last edited:
My order says Preparing to Ship…. but i don't see a Delivery Date?

is that cuz I didn't get the 2 day shipping?

why is the stiching blue on these?
That's the Color of the Stitching on these….

Just checked my HOH pair and it's like NIKE tried to match the snakeskin as close as they could….lol

we'll see how these Nike pairs will be...

Back
Top Bottom